Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twenty-One Thoughts of Psychedelics
I will read her essay in a bit. I love her. You, Peter and others have been putting up such great stuff lately, I am behind.

My awakening came after my wife died a horrible death. Two years later and three trips to Central America later, I was going insane. I remember thinking I would no longer expend the energy to lie to myself -- the edifice needed to fall apart. The cornerstone was removed when I saw a former Sandinista mother drying a bag of wet bag of corn in the sun to kill the worms. In that one encounter, the my Collective Unconscious came to me face to face. It was outside me and it was me all at once-- and it was a beast that wanted death and slaughter while rejoicing in its own splendor. Moloch? It haunted me and was I so close to vanishing into madness.

I guess my way of approaching deep state makes me impatient with what I call materialist methods of analysis -- power, greed, political interests. There are other, deeper dimensions that both transcend and underlie the material.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Twenty-One Thoughts of Psychedelics - by Lauren Johnson - 09-09-2018, 05:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any thoughts on the Pale Green Horse? Jack White 2 4,481 11-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago