Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Personal Journey to Reality
For additional clarity regarding my personal journey I want to explain the changes that happened to me recently in more detail.
Up to that point I was pretty certain that Bin Laden had not been the head of the operation, and on towers one and two I was not sure, I thaught the Nanothermite study to be real, but not strong enough to stand up in court (not that that ever was tested). And I was basically sure that something was wrong with the planes hitting the steel columns and that the very strange live video footage anomalies pointed to in "September Clues" were real. So when talking to friends I would often, out of insecurity I would mostly hide what I knew and more ask them for their opinion, and most of them would have no idea and only very few would ask for my opinion. And then I would basically say that I believe nothing of the official story and this is all so much bigger and basically the whole world is involved and we are all fucked, pardon my french. In other words, I behaved, like a conspiracy theorist would do (if such thing existed).
So from now the pattern will be different. If I feel like it, I might casually drop, that since I know that all three towers were demolished and that this could not have been done by the "Terrorists", it was clear that a different crime had been committed than officially was declared. And that different people are responsible.
Then it depends on the reaction, some possible chain of reactions might be:
Oh, you are also one of them, who believe in this. Answer: It is not a question of belief, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt. Then different things can happen, but the worst could be that they declare me crazy without even asking, why I knew. Then I would ask, if they know some different truth or how else they could judge my knowledge without ever having looked at any evidence.

In general, I feel much better, knowing what I know and finding out what others know, and if someone does not want to talk, that's fine.

If really someone names me a conspiracy theorist I would tell him that this offends me, like he had called me a slur, and what he really means with that word.
If someone calls me an antisemite, I would profusely beg for forgiveness, I did not know that the towers were Jewish.

And so on and so on hopefully, until there talking ends and the real party begins. Or some person is out of my life. Can happen, never did, at least not for politics-
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".

Messages In This Thread
A Personal Journey to Reality - by Magda Hassan - 13-09-2019, 09:40 AM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 10:48 AM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by Anthony Thorne - 13-09-2019, 12:28 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 01:56 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by Carsten Wiethoff - 13-09-2019, 02:03 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 02:08 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 02:16 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 03:23 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 03:26 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 03:35 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 14-09-2019, 01:40 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 15-09-2019, 12:28 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 16-09-2019, 01:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/11 The Myth and The Reality – David Ray*Griffin Ed Jewett 0 2,666 04-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  9/11 The Myth and The Reality – David Ray Griffin Ed Jewett 0 2,488 02-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  A 9/11 Reality Check Ed Jewett 4 4,340 11-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt