Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research
ROKC's "Vinny" wrote:

" If DPF hoped that letting Brian back in would lead to a re-invigoration of the site they are badly mistaken. Nobody cares enough to respond to Doyle's moaning there. He is basically talking to himself. Even his old buddy and fellow ROkC hater Gilbride no longer responds to him there. "

The only reason why Vinny gets away with what he writes above is because the JFK research community failed to back me on my good Prayer Man evidence...Richard Gilbride was the only CT researcher who was decent enough to back me and my evidence against the self-defeating embargo that has obviously been put on it by the CT community...

My evidence is the best treatment on the subject and has conclusively proven Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...So the CT community has betrayed itself and its so-called pursuit of the correct evidence and is directly responsible for empowering Greg Parker's trolls and their damage to good JFK research...

This isn't a minor matter because my dismissing Prayer Man from being Oswald helps establish Oswald's true location in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...As Gilbride correctly stated, this is a fight for the credibility of JFK research and some of the most prominent researchers are coming in on the side of the ROKC disinformation trolls because they buddy up with them on the internet...It is so bad at this point that it is literally preventing a solving of the case...Apparently some people are not capable of disconnecting from their personal relationships with the main offenders... 

It can be truly said that the blame now lay with the moderators for failing to apply objective scrutiny to this situation and recognize my evidence...No one is above the evidence and that includes the clique and Jim D...

Messages In This Thread
How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research - by Brian Doyle - 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doudna Is Proxying For Greg Parker On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 1 42 08-05-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Roger Odisio Plants Credibility Time Bomb At Heart Of CT Research Brian Doyle 7 860 03-05-2024, 08:08 PM
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 237 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
  Jim Hargrove Chooses Politics Over Good Research Brian Doyle 0 193 12-01-2024, 10:17 PM
  The JFK Research Community Is Responsible For This Brian Doyle 0 268 28-11-2023, 04:48 PM
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 390 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 325 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 646 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 393 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 746 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM