Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment?
Jack White Wrote:I always considered it a MIND CONTROL experiment.

Jack

Jack - I have a physical hardback copy of the book, which was published by the Edwin Mellen Press.

http://www.mellenpress.com/

I contacted them more than a decade ago, and asked to interview the author, Michael Meiers. They forwarded my letter, and I never heard anything more.

Once extreme research on human subjects started being scrutinized by investigative journalists, the experimentation didn't stop. However, it had to be rendered "plausibly deniable" or conducted on populations who had no voice.

As a result, human experiments were conducted on prisoners, on orphans, and through cults.

The Revd Jim Jones was a protege of Shock Therapist Dan Mitrione.

His lieutenants were largely drawn from intelligence families, and were primarily white.

His experimental subjects were the lost of the streets, and were primarily black.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment? - by Jan Klimkowski - 17-09-2009, 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meiers and JONESTOWN Anthony Thorne 19 33,969 23-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: George Klees