Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovered history: Top kennedy military aide says lbj was badly shaken after assassination
Charles Drago Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Fabricatd by whom? By "story" do you mean the fingerprint evidece itself, or the notion that LBJ carried out the hit?

Fabricated by order of the same Facilitators who ordered the false sponsoring of so many individuals and groups.

By "story" I was referencing the break-in, but the word just as accurately describes the Wallace business.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:Am I to assume that you consider the fingerprint match of no value? A fraud? A set-up to throw suspicion on LBJ?

At this point in time, yes to all three queries.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:I cannot see this as a set up because no-one could have foreseen the efforts that went into obtaining the latent print, the known Wallace prints (not available since) or an expert. Especially an expert, two actually, who would indeed find a match.

How long after the fact did the Wallace story and the "corroborating" print
surface?

I am not sure I understand the question? The latent print was known to be there from the start. The known prints of Wallace were obtained 25 years after his death. I was told by Jay that this was the law in Tx. To obtain prints from the Dept of Public Safety it had to be 25 years after the defendant was deceased. I am not certain just how Jay obtained the prints but I have an idea. The Wallace story regarding him being a hired hitman for LBJ has been around a long time. And with each murder that Wallace allegedly committed the story grew- several books reference this matter. It first came to my attention in the self- published work of Glen Sample and Mark Collum "The Men on the Sixth Floor". Wallace died in 71 so Jay would not have been able to obtain the print (from Wallace's murder conviction of John Kinsner) until 1996. From there he located Darby and presented the prints as "a personal matter". Darby later told me he believed it to be a family matter of Jay's. Jay also presented the prints to another examiner in the area who also made a match but after learning that it was Mac Wallace refused to be paid for his work and did not want to be involved in any fashion, fearing for his life.

I too am troubled by all of this, in term of its potentil value to the case...always have been. But Nathan Darby was an honest man. Someone DID enter his home taking the Wallace file. And he did make the match.
Ask Richard Bartholomew. The two of them sat in my living room back in 10/03 with Nathan showing us and it was very clear. (Richard had a good copy of the prints for Nathan to again compare, his file having never turned up. )

But I agree that the entire matter could easily be a side show, just one more rabbit hole. I have always known that my friendship with all the parties in this research could also cloud my own objectivity.

Messages In This Thread
Recovered history: Top kennedy military aide says lbj was badly shaken after assassination - by Dawn Meredith - 09-11-2009, 09:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 465 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,052 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,498 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,642 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,144 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,594 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,570 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,705 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,255 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,670 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman