Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climate Change proponents emails and files hacked
Peter paints a desperate situation with all those hurricanes. Reminds me of the event that buried all those mammoths in Siberia 10,000 years ago or so, with undigested buttercups still in the stomachs of those not torn limb from limb.

This might be too fine a point for MSM to bother with, but Hadley CRU did not fudge the science, becaue they weren't doing science. They were running computer simulations.

From what I can tell, this is the best "science" IPCC can come up with, simulations and secret and/or lost datasets. This doesn't destroy the foundations of climatic science in any way, but it is very revealing on AGW. We already knew about this UN political body's false "scientific" consensus on AGW. Now we have access to a bunch of documents which seem to indicate plain fraud, an attempt to provide a scientific basis for what amounts to a cherished belief. With trillions of dollars expected to come of it among the powerbrokers.

The AGW theory has been disproved: carbon dioxide is still rising, but temperature isn't. The main hypothesis is untenable. CO2 as a trace gas in the atmosphere was never even a very good candidate for AGW. Water vapor and methane carry heat a lot better.

Luckily for the climatic terrorists, there is plenty of natural climate change afoot, as ever, and any number of disaster scenarios with which to titilate and scare funding out of the somnambulent public.

A point on the current leaked documents: a BBC meteorologist allegedly claimed they were genuine because he received the same set over a month ago. This cannot be true, because the batch I got has letters from around November 15, 2009. Either the BBC meteorologist is lying, or he never said any such thing. The claim seems designed to foster the idea they were leaked from inside rather than hacked, maybe to make them admissible in some court. I assume they're admissible anyway, they all seem to be emails and documents made during worktime at public expense.

I'm not sure why environmentalists engage in neo-Greek to rename the Earth, either. Maybe it sounds more scientific? I understand the "Gaia hypothesis" is nothing more than panspermia or animism, religion under guise of "hypothesis."
Quote:Gaea, Gaia or Ge
Greek myth. the goddess of the earth, who bore Uranus and by him Oceanus, Cronus and the Titans[from Greek gaia earth]

Messages In This Thread
Climate Change proponents emails and files hacked - by Helen Reyes - 25-11-2009, 09:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Southcom Plan to Regime Change Venezuela Published by Latin Journalist, Stella Calloni David Guyatt 0 7,579 18-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  BELGACOM hacked by GCHQ Carsten Wiethoff 6 6,267 13-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  DHS Emails Reveal U.S. May Have Terrorist “Hands Off” List Magda Hassan 6 5,342 30-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Hacked Email from U.S. Army Attache in Ukraine - on the US need for false flags Paul Rigby 1 2,650 13-03-2014, 10:22 AM
  Wikileaks publishes Stratfor Global Intelligence files. Magda Hassan 26 13,392 16-11-2013, 09:45 AM
  Op Israel ~ Mossad Hacked Anonymous leaks names, addresses of 35,000 Israeli officials Magda Hassan 2 6,264 24-03-2013, 09:51 PM
  Britam defence hacked Magda Hassan 2 6,256 26-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  WikiLeaks cables: MI5 offered files on Finucane killing to inquiry Magda Hassan 6 4,790 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Greek PM web site hacked Magda Hassan 0 2,615 25-07-2012, 12:35 AM
  Whistleblowing Website Cryptome Hacked. Magda Hassan 0 2,494 14-02-2012, 01:51 AM