Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evo Morales Speaks For the Indiginous Life On Planet Gaia
Magda Hassan Wrote:You don't think Ruben that the US is just itching to march into Bolivia and install their man? Send some more dogs of war into the country? Over the border say Peru where the tear gas cannisters came from in Honduras? It's one thing to be pacifist (and I do believe that the Morales government is genuine in that desire) and another to blind and stupid. If left to their own devices I am sure that would be the case but the US has never left any nation to develop freely. It is a long list of US invasion and 'intervention'. A list Morales and co. are all too familiar with.

One could mention just about every South and Central American country (many several times) that has been the target of U.S. aggression and 'influence'. The classic is Chile IMO...but it is only classically typical. That Morales spoke the words 'terrorism' [the truth, IMO] that America is bringing in various parts of the world (and increasingly to its own People internally) - and points out their [USA's] values of riches for the rich and poverty/scorched earth/serfdom for everyone else is reason enough for him to have to watch over his shoulder for an American led coup or invasion - likely a secret one led by our ignoble secret operations cabal. The USA has been itching to 'roll-back' the independent voices in S. and C. America and get 'em all back on our 'Plantation' - like back in the good old days (that were very bad ones, in fact!). We who are latecomers or the offspring of invaders to the Americas are visitors and guests of the indigenous people's who knew much better than we how to live in some harmony with the Earth. We have much to learn from them - and reparations to make - physically and spiritually.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Evo Morales Speaks For the Indiginous Life On Planet Gaia - by Peter Lemkin - 17-12-2009, 06:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bye Bye Gaia...... Peter Lemkin 0 5,137 13-02-2019, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Geo-engineering: The Planet's Hail Mary Lauren Johnson 0 6,714 04-12-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Real Life Avatar Albert Doyle 2 5,882 14-12-2014, 08:13 AM
  Cry My Beloved Planet - Report States 52% of ALL Species Now Gone! Peter Lemkin 0 4,474 09-10-2014, 05:55 AM
  Life will perish as the environment perishes Adele Edisen 0 3,759 27-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  WAR - The most destructive, concentrated, and overlooked ENVIRONMENTAL threat to the Planet Peter Lemkin 1 2,981 31-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Scientists Create First Synthetic Life Form! Peter Lemkin 10 9,482 21-05-2010, 09:00 PM