Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American global exterminism as fronted by Obama-Biden
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Paul, you've made abundantly clear, that we Americans only have a Hobson's choice for President. There is a difference - but not a significant one on many [all too many] important matters. It is depressing in the extreme, and only a real angry awaking of the sleeping and mind-contolled public will begin to reverse the tide.....as things are now going, we are going to be 'washed away' - and take much of the rest of the Planet down with us. We must have some hope and do what we can. I have some flicker of hope the financial collapse might awaken some - lets hope it is not too late.

Peter and Paul:

I am almost afraid to put this in print, but one thing about Obama has given me hope for sometime: The very thing that hurt him in the primaries. His former pastor. He sat in that church for 20 years. Wright spoke the truth about what really occurs in our country. The government bringing in crack is just one example. When he said "God DAMN America" he was referring to US imperialismn, not committing blasphemy. I think Obama knows a lot. Now what he can DO is entirely different. We all know that the president is a figurehead, but that said, W and Co accomplished a lot. All bad.
Let's get past 11/4 first. Then give the man sometime to morph into the combination of "the new deal and the new frontier", which is how he is sounding. Keep in mind JFK out cold -warriored Tricky Dick in the debates. But then look at all he did, and all that he attempted before the real powers took him out.

The big problem is that these bastards will not tolerate peace. War=big profits for the true powers. It's what it has always been about.
Which is why Dalton's Trumbo's brilliant book "Johnny Got His Gun" was banned in in the US for many decades.

I too fear another false flag psy op. Badly.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
American global exterminism as fronted by Obama-Biden - by Dawn Meredith - 31-10-2008, 02:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Exports Rocketed Since 9/11: $5 Trillion for Wars Financed by the American Taxpayer David Guyatt 0 3,544 19-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Brzezinski Backs Away from US Global Dominance - Says Let's Make Frieds with Russia & China David Guyatt 13 14,529 30-08-2016, 08:23 AM
  Mali & other countries where Obama's special ops murder teams are operating Magda Hassan 8 35,012 20-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Obama's Fake War on IS David Guyatt 3 7,413 24-02-2015, 02:00 PM
  ISIS, ISIL, IS, IRONY. Robert Fisk on Obama's middle eastern policy. David Guyatt 3 4,836 04-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Big win for defense industry as Obama rolls back limits on arms exports Magda Hassan 1 2,697 16-10-2013, 08:58 AM
  July 4th and American Exceptionalism Tracy Riddle 1 1,977 04-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Obama Backs First Strike Nucleasr War as US Policy Adele Edisen 2 3,468 26-06-2013, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  Obama's nominations for Defense Secretary Magda Hassan 1 2,942 22-12-2012, 10:44 AM
  Beyond Bayonets and Battleships: Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power Keith Millea 1 2,794 09-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski