Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New/Old News RE: McCain
David Teacher Wrote:I'm assuming people know about McCain's father's parapolitical connections? If not, in brief: Admiral John "Jack" Sidney McCain, Commander in Chief Pacific Forces 1968-1972 during early Vietnam War, mid-seventies American Security Council Board with Generals Richardson and Graham, attended 6 Nov 1974 launch of Paris disinformation institute funded by the apartheid S. African BOSS and run by the Cercle Pinay complex (Violet of the Cercle Pinay and Crozier of the London ISC), 1975 Member of US Committee of the ISC (with Ball, Brzezinski, Kermit Roosevelt, Komer, Pipes etc), attended the 3 March 1975 launch of the Washington Institute for the Study of Conflict, the US offshoot of the London ISC. Details in my book on the Cercle Pinay in the Organisations and Cults section, and apologies if I'm teaching grandmothers to suck eggs - mine never taught me how.

When I looked up John McCain's father in newspaperarchive.com, what I found instead was the grandfather, who was also an admiral in WWII and headed the naval aeronautics section at the time George H.W. Bush got his navy wings! Adm. McCain Sr. was present with MacArthur at Tokyo Bay when the Japanese officially surrendered. Then his eldest son also became an admiral.Newspapers announced in 1967 that "Vice Adm. John Sidney McCain Jr., who has been commander of the Eastern Sea Frontier and vice chairman U.S. delegation, United Nations Military Staff Committee at the U.N. for the past 21 months, has just been assigned to London as commander in chief, U.S. Naval Forces, Europe, to succeed Adm. John S. Thach." Another article stated: "operational commander, Admiral John Sidney McCain, Jr.,
London-based, Iowa-born, one of the most seaward-minded men in the service. When McCain, a wiry, energetic one-time submariner, was Navy
chief of information in Washington, he often lectured the press with warnings about Russia's oceanward push. He spoke at length about the need for doing on water what the NATO ground forces have done down the middle of Europe. He foresaw the Soviet flanking movement which materialized in July, and which backs up the one large geopolitical gain by the Russians in the Johnson Presidency."

In America it appears that what we have in our "democratic republic" is a system of different levels of political circles built on name recognition. One circle picks a representative to voice its views in a larger circle and financially supports that representative to campaign for office. It is by no means a foregone conspiracy of who will eventually win, but who can garner the most votes by any means available which that group and its henchman are willing to exercise. In order to expand this influence on a global scale, members of this circle have to deal with men (most often; I see few women involved) from different cultural and political backgrounds. The common thread that joins them seems to be some historical connection involving international trade and finance. It seems J.S. McCain Jr. was committed to the NATO structure as well as UN. The question is whether that was the influence that bore down on his son the Senator.
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison

Messages In This Thread
New/Old News RE: McCain - by Peter Lemkin - 27-10-2008, 06:12 PM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by Myra Bronstein - 27-10-2008, 11:43 PM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by Charles Drago - 28-10-2008, 03:20 AM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by Peter Lemkin - 03-11-2008, 09:05 AM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by Linda Minor - 03-11-2008, 05:44 PM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by David Guyatt - 03-11-2008, 06:50 PM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by David Teacher - 12-01-2009, 11:21 AM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by David Guyatt - 12-01-2009, 03:55 PM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by David Teacher - 14-01-2009, 10:14 AM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by Linda Minor - 14-01-2009, 04:39 PM
New/Old News RE: McCain - by David Teacher - 18-01-2009, 12:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But it was all Fake News Tracy Riddle 3 6,314 06-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Orwell Blushes - The NYT's Fake News About Fake News David Guyatt 0 3,037 23-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Secrecy news update Bernice Moore 0 2,339 02-12-2010, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  My Friends: John McCain and the Fourth Reich Richard Bartholomew 6 17,094 09-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski