Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing the Understanding Deep Politics Conference
Over three weeks following a "historic" Deep Politics conference which was advertised
as a conference to produce "new emerging solutions" there is not a word to be found
on the Deep Politics web-site about anything resembling a perspective coming out
of the conference. Somehow 10 intellectual leaders conveging in one room at same
time could not produce anything like a practical proposal to move the "new emerging
solutions" forward. Or maybe they came up with 10 different proposals. It's imposs-
ible to know since there is no report back on the conference. Meanwhile the 9/11
Truth movement is flat on its' face as the reactionaries dance in the street over the
death of Bin Laden and the 10th anniversary of 9/11 fast approaches. Though I
cannot claim to be one of the world's 10 leading intellectuals it seems to me that
certain things are obvious. If people subsist on empty ruminating in a conference
room, then to be sure, nothing practical will be forthcoming. When I suggested,
back in September of 2010 that the 9/11 Truth movement plan for a major mobil-
ization for September 11, 2011, I was met with silence. And so it unfortunately
appears that the 10th Anniversary will pass without the so-called Truth movement
lifting its' collective self off the part of the body we sit on. Therefore what is
clearly needed is that those who are serious about doing something separate
themselves from the ruminators, amongst whom, undoubtedly, are to be found
those who very deliberately want to prevent any possibility of forward movement.
Otherwise let's all accept that the solution emerging from the conference will
be: another conference next year!

Messages In This Thread
Announcing the Understanding Deep Politics Conference - by Myra Bronstein - 26-02-2010, 04:03 AM
Announcing the Understanding Deep Politics Conference - by Myra Bronstein - 26-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Announcing the Understanding Deep Politics Conference - by Myra Bronstein - 26-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Announcing the Understanding Deep Politics Conference - by Henry Platsky - 06-06-2011, 04:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Join us in pressuring the OECD to cancel its conference in Jerusalem Magda Hassan 0 3,231 12-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan