Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Psychological Implications ...
Ed Jewett Wrote:American Behavioral Scientist, Vol. 53, No. 6 February 2010 has been purchased and is due in my mailbox in about ten days or less.

Yes, indeed, it is here, and I have finished the first two articles. Very good stuff... I am sufficiently beyond my days of academic rigor (if I ever had any) to know whether I am at liberty to quote from this. I suspect I can at the very least re-write or use some of the stunning strings of words now underlying a swipe of bright and jagged yellow, or I could write a paper leaping forward from the collected insights, or perhaps we could just invite the authors to join the Deep Politics Forum. The list of referenced articles and books is comprehensive; they have done their homework. The insights are solid, more advanced than any save perhaps the likes of the known names in the literature. There is certainly food and fodder here for any serious blogger. I shall report more when appropriate. I will leave you with a taste:

The introductory article by Witt and Kouzmin speaks of a search for "due diligence that can square, among other disparate claims of fact, the two following strands: (a) standard public administration operating procedures, rehearsed, documented, and carried out scores of times each years; with (b) the probabilistically implausible, comprehensive failure of NORAD to respond according to procedure even after the first World trade Center tower had been hit."

This thus far appears not to be a clandestine package of misinformation or misdirection. Though the authors exercise due care not to leap to conclusions and to choose their words carefully, they are unafraid to stray, well-armed with research, into the center of the debate with the apparent purpose of shaping it for future understanding and clarity, reform, and further research. I don't wish to be premature, but I very much like the direction it seems to be moving in... one not unlike some of the efforts of Peter Dale Scott.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Social Psychological Implications ... - by Ed Jewett - 06-05-2010, 03:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Truth Is Not Enough [for most] - Psychological Factors In 911 Denial Peter Lemkin 3 9,088 19-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  The Psychological Implications of 9/11 (by Laurie Manwell, Ph.D.) Ed Jewett 1 2,639 20-09-2011, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Where did the bodies go? 3,000 "deaths" from 9/11 not in Social Security death index James H. Fetzer 19 8,180 05-08-2011, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  9/11: The Social Network - Daniel Hopsicker joins the dots Anthony Thorne 5 4,261 28-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne