Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ventura: ‘You’re not allowed to ask’ about 9/11
"It is evident that there are gatekeepers across the political spectrum, because there is also consensus on the big issues by the same parties. And the radical left are not a dissimilar beast to the fascist right - two sides of the same zealot coin in my view."

Which is exactly why I left 'the left', once it became apparent that when Obama was doing the exact same things as Bush (and worse, there is NO WAY that Bush ever could have gotten away with the naked scanners) and people were defending it I had enough. Take for example the Code Pink leader Medea Benjamin being down with the war in Afghanistan now because it advanced women's rights, the O-Bots were now defending exactly that which they screamed for Bush and Cheney to be strung up by their balls for.

Not that I defend Bush and Cheney for anything but it is the hypocrisy and the willful ignorance that permeates the pathetic excuse for the 'left' in this country. They certainly have learned to love the police state since their guy is ensconced at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, nary a peep has been uttered over Obama's seal of approval on the fascist surveillance apparatus and the ongoing murder of civilians in other countries.

Flip sides of the same rotten coin indeed.

Just my two cents

EE

Messages In This Thread
Ventura: ‘You’re not allowed to ask’ about 9/11 - by Ed Encho - 13-03-2010, 04:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ventura and Abby Martin talking 9/11 Anthony Thorne 0 2,469 13-09-2014, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood's 'Where Did The Towers Go?' with Alex Jones | 5/10/2011 Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez 4 4,783 13-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  Ventura's CONSPIRACY THEORY - THE PENTAGON Anthony Thorne 2 2,884 26-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne