Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA want a bail out too. Well, a get out of jail free card at least.
David Guyatt Wrote:One of the things I'll be watching for regarding Obama's apparent credentials is the way he treats - and is treated by - the intelligence community. The last Trilat candidate, Jimmy Carter, fared badly thanks to his CIA appointee, Admiral Stansfield Turner. But not as badly as JFK, eh.

Good point. I will be very interested in seeing who he appoints as CIA head: this will very VERY telling. Another appointment I am very interested in is Attorney General. I would like to see the next AG bring criminal charges against the Bush administration for war crimes, and the dismantlement of the US COnstitution. I know this is not likely, but his pick here will again show how much courage and integrity he possesses.
And, by the way, Turner turned out to be a pretty good guy, compared with the likes of Bush, Colby, Dulles- may he be rotting in a special place in hell.

Dawn
Ps My favorite William Colby quote is probably the one time he told the truth:
Regarding our "free press" Smile a/k/a "Operation Mockingbird":
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media"
-William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Messages In This Thread
CIA want a bail out too. Well, a get out of jail free card at least. - by Dawn Meredith - 11-11-2008, 05:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spy Sat Agency Let Child Molesters in Its Ranks Go Free Ed Jewett 0 2,004 13-07-2012, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Warfare stimulus: The Pentagon Is Offering Free Military Hardware Magda Hassan 0 2,482 20-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Risk-Free And Above The Law: U.S. Globalizes Drone Warfare Ed Jewett 10 7,476 18-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Road to WW3 Global Banking Cartel Has One Card Left To Play Ed Jewett 4 3,935 22-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Arms bail out. Magda Hassan 0 3,296 20-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan