Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Soldiers Brainwashed with "Positive Thinking"
I knew everyone here would have fun with this one. But I'd expect that the inculcation -- the positive cognitive infiltration -- would have come from the intel officers.

"Well, doc...," said the three-time National Guard "invitee", "that phantom limb pain is just referred neuropathy from a past life; my ancestor lost his leg at The Angle). The malformed infant isn't from my DU exposure; the cardboard daddy you put in my place when I left was assigned a long time ago to the marketing department at Dow Chemical (he does look a little dusky). And what seems to be a bad case of PTSD is ... well, I can't remember where it came from and it don't matter much because I'm not gonna be 'round here long enough to trouble anyone anyhow."
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
American Soldiers Brainwashed with "Positive Thinking" - by Ed Jewett - 31-07-2010, 02:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American Researchers Discover 'Stupidity Virus' Magda Hassan 0 3,600 14-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Cyber Soldiers Only A Few Months Away...or Already Here? Peter Lemkin 0 3,825 15-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Verint, the American Company Helping Governments Spy on “Billions” Peter Lemkin 0 2,767 01-02-2013, 05:51 PM
  CIA implanted electrodes in brains of unsuspecting soldiers, suit alleges Magda Hassan 3 3,782 06-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  The mind-reading machine: 'Psychic' computer invented that can tell what you're thinking David Guyatt 4 4,191 12-03-2010, 09:07 PM