Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lyndon Johnson-Nelson Rockefeller Connection to the JFK Assassination
Robert Morrow Wrote:More precisely, the incredible anger that the CIA, anti-Castro Cubans and mafia had towards John Kennedy for 1) the Bay of Pigs fiasco which they blamed on him 2) not invading or bombinb (wisely) Cuba during Cuban Missile Crisis 3) and fear that Kennedy was on track to normalize relations with Cuba leaving Castro intact.

This paragraph neatly presents nothing more than the on-the-record motives of two of the False Sponsor groups of the Kennedy hit.

Robert Morrow Wrote:So sure, foreign policy had a big role in the JFK assassination.

However, it is counter-productive at best and perhaps even disengenuous to imply that the "foreign policy"-related motivations of the true Sponsors of JFK's murder included the wish to remove the communist government of Cuba. In point of fact, the long-term survival of that government was then -- and remains to this day -- a key component in the preservation of hemispheric threat as a justification for military expenditures and a cover for assorted deep political operations.

Robert Morrow Wrote:But the key point of my post is the Lyndon Johnson/Nelson Rockefeller connection - I think they were BOTH engaged in the planning and COVER UP of the JFK assassination.

The problem with the "Johnson/Nelson Rockefeller" construction is that it quite literally places at the same level of the JFK conspiracy players who could not have been more distanced from each other in terms of their roles and influence in that crime.

Lyndon Johnson was both a False Sponsor and a Facilitator of the assassination. He no more ordered and "planned" the hit than he created the horse and designed the saddle he rode in on.

Robert Morrow Wrote:If you are like me, and you think Lyndon Johnson was at the ground zero CENTER of the JFK assassination, you would be very interested in knowing WHO Lyndon Johnson wanted to replace himself with as President in 1968. And that person is NELSON ROCKEFELLER, a Republican, a man of the "other" party. And I think that the Big Reason for that was to continue to cover up the JFK assassination and hopefully STOP Robert Kennedy from winning in 1968.

No, Mr. Morrow, I am not "like you." Johnson had no business -- literally and in the colloquial sense -- at the Sponsorship level of the conspiracy. He was powerless to order/sponsor the assassination, and he was powerless to save himself from being incriminated as a False Sponsor of the assassination.

What Lyndon Johnson "wanted" was of absolutely no consequence whatsoever to the Sponsors of JFK's murder.

Johnson's role was to effectuate the cover-up and otherwise do as he was told. Or else.

And so, Mr. Morrow, I must interpret your posts as quoted here and appearing elsewhere as disinformation of a very high order.

Your placement of this line

Robert Morrow Wrote:WHO Lyndon Johnson wanted to replace himself with as President in 1968.[emphasis added]

buried within a larger paragraph that begins with a cleverly disguised argument from false authority

Robert Morrow Wrote:If you are like me, and you think Lyndon Johnson was at the ground zero CENTER of the JFK assassination[emphasis added]

speaks to the nature and the sophistication of your game.

Robert Morrow Wrote:[Many can kill a president, but FEW can control the machinery of government to guarantee a successful cover up, and that is what happened in this case.

Clearly, it's still happening.

Messages In This Thread
The Lyndon Johnson-Nelson Rockefeller Connection to the JFK Assassination - by Charles Drago - 02-08-2010, 05:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK/RFK and the Israel connection Lauren Johnson 2 83 Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,071 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,721 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,816 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,949 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,594 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,914 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,777 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,259 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Vietnam Declassified: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon Jim DiEugenio 0 5,415 17-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio