Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Cantona: Kill the banks-France activists to withdraw all money on Dec 7th
David Guyatt Wrote:The problem being, however, is that a bank run very quickly results in a bank being closed before the creditors can get all their money out. And those who don't get heir money out lose it all because banks always leverage their assets.

It's a great idea but it wouldn't work in principle.

However, by withdrawing your spending power on other big corporations would not only hurt them, but would also hurt the banks, who would be net lenders to big companies.

Start with the airlines I say. Stop using them as a protest, and the fascist "security" nonsense at airports would soon stop. And then move on picking targets intelligently causing a severe squeeze in business but not a complete cessation.

David, I understand you point, but if that were to happen and the government did not 'bail out' the savers, as they did the banksters there would be guillotines again in France and blood in other countries too....... Your idea has merit, but takes a level of coordination I think the propaganda apparat and disrupters can thwart...IMO> There are no good solutions and shortly there will none without a lot of people getting hurt.....i.e. a revolution of one kind or another. What most of us long feared has come to pass....it ain't a comin' - its HERE NOW!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Eric Cantona: Kill the banks-France activists to withdraw all money on Dec 7th - by Peter Lemkin - 18-11-2010, 02:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Money Debt: The Secret of Oz by Bill Still David Guyatt 1 17,438 05-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Iceland looks at removing commercial bank money making Magda Hassan 2 7,023 16-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Where all the money goes... David Guyatt 1 5,395 10-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Myth Busters: Howe the Money Game Really Works David Guyatt 0 3,643 03-03-2015, 12:03 PM
  Western Banks, Terrorism and Isis: The Nihilism of Dark Finance Fuelling Global Insecurity Magda Hassan 0 3,241 19-11-2014, 11:49 AM
  Unheralded report by Channel 4's economic editor on latest forex fraud by banks David Guyatt 1 3,160 15-11-2014, 01:04 AM
  Banks fined for manipulating forex markets David Guyatt 1 3,226 13-11-2014, 08:54 AM
  German Monastery in Money Laundering allegations David Guyatt 1 3,144 04-11-2014, 11:59 AM
  Banks set aside billions for currency rigging David Guyatt 3 3,629 30-10-2014, 09:57 PM
  The Great British money laundry! David Guyatt 0 2,993 16-10-2014, 07:54 AM