Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Phones' Microwaves May Well Cause Brain Cancers!
Magda Hassan Wrote:Interesting. I have always felt uneasy having long conversations on a mobile phone as you can just feel the heat building up on the phone and your hand and head. It just feels yuk.

There was a report about this on the radio today and their take on it was everything is okay. The wheeled out some big wig scientist who said the science wasn't yet in and since mice have not developed cancer from exposure to this form of radiation then all is well.....

I'm sure with a little digging, one could find the reason for this big-wig scientist's favorable bent vis-a-vis mobile phones. Mice also don't spend long on mobiles. This is a well known effect in the Environmental Health community and there are many studies that show they are harmful - most harmful with the number of hours you are on them and much of the radiation can be eliminated with a long 'hands-free' line and earphones/mike from the phone itself. The newer models with all the super features are the worst offenders in the level of radiation. It took years to get all know known carcinogens recognized as such - as government and business were always dragging out big-wig scientists to say that dioxin, asbestos, radon, TOBACCO, etc. ad nauseum was not harmful and certainly not carcinogenic. :nono:

Those idiots or naive persons who have those star trec ear pieces in their ear all day will be the worst effected. For now, keep the calls short and the phone as far away from your head as possible - ideally as far from your body as possible and off some of the time [mine is hardly ever on or near me!]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Mobile Phones' Microwaves May Well Cause Brain Cancers! - by Peter Lemkin - 01-06-2011, 12:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just how safe is wifi and mobile phone use?! Some frightening answers! Peter Lemkin 0 3,360 16-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Hard-wired: The brain's circuitry for political belief Peter Lemkin 0 8,783 24-12-2016, 12:46 PM
  Neuroscientist Is Trying to Upload His Entire Brain to a Computer Peter Lemkin 1 12,656 22-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  UCLA’s Dr. W. Ross Adey & Remote Brain Telemetry Peter Lemkin 16 21,529 16-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  FBI can remotely use Android phones to activate recording Magda Hassan 1 2,685 06-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Telepathic rats, with a little help from brain implants....what next for humans? Peter Lemkin 3 3,758 01-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Met Police to extract suspects' mobile phone data Danny Jarman 1 2,732 22-05-2012, 05:15 PM
  Air Force’s Top Brain Wants a ‘Social Radar’ to ‘See Into Hearts and Minds’ Ed Jewett 0 2,643 21-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Nanoparticles Cause Brain Injury in Fish Ed Jewett 3 4,370 23-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Zapping the brain with magnets makes it IMPOSSIBLE to lie, claim scientists Magda Hassan 1 3,342 10-09-2011, 08:27 AM