Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOD Officials Discuss Eliminating Islam Religion By Using Virus And Vaccine To Manipulate DNA
The JREF thread: http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=7253076

The videoswikileaks "take":

FunVax Video is a Hoax or a Fraud
In the Spring of 2011, allegedly an AWOL military videographer released a video suggesting the military is conducting mass vaccinations against religious fundamentalism in the Middle East. This is no doubt an exciting and interesting suggestion, but I have my serious doubts on its authenticity and its alleged proposals, so let's look at the facts. The idea of the "god gene" has been around for over a half a decade. Times magazine reported on it. The Washington Post and the New York Times have reported on it, books were written on it, and many scientific publications have written on it, so of course the Pentagon is going to be curious about it and research it further. What does not add up is the claim that the alleged character Joey Lambardi makes, claiming the government is conducting mass inoculations in the middle East and when Joey lambardi is asked what proof he has this is occurring he claims, "I don't have any proof. All the information I have is at least two years old, half of it is over six years old. But that is what they were planning -- a massive gene therapy." So Mr Lambardi, you don't have any proof but you are extremely confident that is what they are planning. I'm sorry Mr. Lambardi that you probably never heard of the post hoc fallacy, because then you may have learned that correlation does not equal causation. Although there are public and probably government discussions on the God gene and the Middle East is in turmoil this is not evidence of mass <b>...</b>
Views: 0

0 ratings
Time: 02:39 More in News & Politics

Tags: http://gdata.youtube.com/schemas/2007#video
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
DOD Officials Discuss Eliminating Islam Religion By Using Virus And Vaccine To Manipulate DNA - by Ed Jewett - 14-06-2011, 05:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The invasion of Panama was a cover for a bank heist to get sex pictures of US top officials David Guyatt 7 6,777 18-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations Marlene Zenker 8 4,443 26-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Op Israel ~ Mossad Hacked Anonymous leaks names, addresses of 35,000 Israeli officials Magda Hassan 2 6,253 24-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Anti-Islam documentary producer was arrested for impersonating Secret Service agent Ed Jewett 1 2,877 27-01-2012, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Hackers expose defence and intelligence officials in US and UK Magda Hassan 1 2,848 09-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin