Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A shot through the Elm St. Storm Drain: Myth or Reality?
John Kelin Wrote:Human curiosity being what it is, it's only natural to wonder where various shooters were in and around Dealey Plaza. They had names, faces, and backgrounds, after all.

But with all due respect...the sewers, the picket fence, the railroad bridge, Dal-Tex, TSBD, etc etc...really aren't all that important. The shooters were just mechanics and any number of Soldier of Fortune types could have done the job, from a number of viable locations.

Too much of this case has become mythologized.

In my humble opinion, of course.

With all due respect John, yes and no. Their actual identities don't matter - others could have easily filled their shoes; however their affiliations and that they were there [not LHO in the sixth floor] goes to the point of the matters at hand.

I personally do not [at this time, with what evidence exists and of which I'm aware] think that a shot likely came from the sewer, HOWEVER, I think it quite likely there was a marksmen there and it could have been a shooter location. I think people should be aware that it is my belief that there were more shooter teams [usually three - shooter, communications man, lookout and timer] than fired. Just as they have crossfire to increase exponentially the chances of a successful kill, they have extra teams to fire, if and as needed. I believe in addition to DP they had a team on the other side of the underpass and several at the Trade Mart. JFK was NOT to live to see another day!!!!! Nor was America.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
A shot through the Elm St. Storm Drain: Myth or Reality? - by Peter Lemkin - 29-06-2011, 07:56 AM
A shot through the Elm St. Storm Drain: Myth or Reality? - by Mark Stapleton - 03-07-2011, 11:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 188 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 117 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 135 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 187 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 191 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 586 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  John Newman's INTO THE STORM is out now Anthony Thorne 4 4,865 17-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Jack Ruby - What the FBI knew after he shot Oswald James Lewis 4 14,264 15-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  CIA Christmas for Washington Post and Tom Hanks: Double Shot of Propaganda aimed at Achilles Nathaniel Heidenheimer 13 8,742 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,210 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan