Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The omnipotence of Al Qaeda and meaninglessness of "Terrorism" By Glenn Greenwald

Podcast Interview- Sibel Edmonds on the U.S. Government's Support for International Terrorism, Heroin & Organized Crime

Tuesday, 21. May 2013
Last week UK magazine Ceasefire published never- before-disclosed insights into how the Sunday Times investigative series was spiked under the direct pressure of interest groups tied to the US government. The groundbreaking and revelatory exposé is investigated and reported by bestselling author and analyst Dr. Nafeez Ahmed. Today Part I of my podcast interview series with Dr. Ahmed is published here.
In this podcast we discuss her case and feature a long in depth Skype- chat between Sibel Edmonds & Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed. This is part one of a two part special hosted and edited by Dean Puckettdeaddeanfilms.co.uk . Find more from Sibel at boilingfrogspost.com & find Nafeez's articles and work at http://www.nafeezahmed.com. This podcast is brought to you by the team that made The Crisis of Civilization http://crisisofcivilization.com/

Listen to the Podcast Interview Part I
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
The omnipotence of Al Qaeda and meaninglessness of "Terrorism" By Glenn Greenwald - by Magda Hassan - 22-05-2013, 05:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greenwald Moves On Keith Millea 40 292,913 02-03-2014, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Boston and Venezuela: Terrorism There and Here Magda Hassan 2 5,115 29-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  “The Evil Scourge of Terrorism”: Reality, Construction, Remedy Magda Hassan 0 2,799 04-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Jon Stewart Tears Glenn Beck's World Apart! Keith Millea 0 2,840 22-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Keith Millea