Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fundamentalist Consumerism and an Insane Society
David Guyatt Wrote:
Kate Story Wrote:Right again! Just the same way as there is no profit in cures for serious illness. All the big money comes from useless treatments and medications. The medical world now kills more people than accidents.

Aarrgghhh! Careful Kate or I'll be riding my hobby-horse at full gallop. This is a favourite peeve of mine and I can't tell you how angry I get about it. Such cynicism in the big pharma corporations -- spreading suffering under the pretense of helping solely in order to generate revenue.

There is always a cure on the horizon, but it never arrives does it.

Well, I'll be your partner in this peeve!!! I can only take this subject bit by bit because I don't want a stroke and be forced to seek medical attention from these ghouls of 'healing'. The farther we can stay from those snake oil and poison pushers the better off we will be. Yes, just like Jerry 'Freak' Lewis tells us every year "we are this close to a cure". How many years has that lying ass wipe been using that con on hundreds of hopeful and desperate families??

Messages In This Thread
Fundamentalist Consumerism and an Insane Society - by Kate Story - 17-02-2009, 12:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boycott the Big Business Society Magda Hassan 1 3,594 18-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Corporatism Kills - Consumerism Kills - One Person, One Ecosystem At A Time Peter Lemkin 0 4,013 07-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin