Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Quote:The impression I have, accurate or contrived, is that in any conflict situation the intell types usually so thoroughly infiltrate the opposition that they de facto control it.

This is true in Australia too.

Mark will confirm that there was probably not an armed robbery in Sydney in the 1970's and 80's that wasn't actually conducted by the appropriately named Armed Hold-Up Squad of the NSW police department. They used to rent out the guns and cop uniforms and ID and all. Or you could buy a police badge and pistol for $400. ("He just grabbed it out of my hand, sir, as I was trying to apprehend him sir") As long as they got a share of the action some had the green light. Others got a bullet or a hot shot. Certainly, all the major league drugs have been managed and franchised by the police since the 1960's.

Nice.

Once upon the time in the North of England there was the "Quality Street Gang" that did business in Manchester and which had wonderful connections I understand. One member even managed to apparently blackmail Maggie Thatcher and then Home Secretary Willie ("Big Willie Boys Trouser Toucher") Whitelaw - but I can't imagine what for. Big Grin

There were also some arrests in the City of London back in the good old days where some members of the police force would utilize the services of known criminals to rob banks (yes!) and then use their cop cars to ensure they made a safe getaway.

Ah, those were the days.

Today, the crook franchise has been co-opted by Parliament - because robbing the banking halls of their betters and masters is so frowned upon as to no longer be a viable option. It's far easier to dip the smelly hand in the public purse and come out clutching a fortune.

Quote:As for the infiltration of political parties there was plenty on the left. The right never seemed to have any one there and they were the one's going around bombing Chinese and Vietnamese restaurants and homes. Most of the left parties only had about three or four members in them (People's Liberation Front Of Judeah) and two of them would be from special branch.

Splitter! That's the handiwork of the JPF, the Judean People's Front...:vroam:
[/QUOTE]
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Magda Hassan - 19-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Mark Stapleton - 19-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Magda Hassan - 20-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Mark Stapleton - 20-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Peter Lemkin - 20-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by David Guyatt - 20-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by Magda Hassan - 20-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Palestine Backer or Israeli Spy - by David Guyatt - 20-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US officials insult Netanyahu. Loaded Israeli 9/11 cartoon follows shortly after. Anthony Thorne 2 5,844 26-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Last Post: John Knoble
  Gerald Shea Memo: Senate Select C'tee Intelligence - Israeli fore-knowledge and Israeli Art Students Magda Hassan 2 4,205 14-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan