Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just keep up the mantra: 'We are the good guys; we are the good guys...'ad infinitum
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:I notice that they are pushing the lone nut theory here too. There was more than one soldier doing this massacre.
Yes, all the witnesses who survived said there were MULTIPLE gunmen, and WE are TOLD there was one emotionally troubled soldier [who just happened to come from the same unit that did some similar killings some months back!].....typical planned exterminations - perhaps not on the top levels, but at some level above the persons involved - and then covered up by those planners and their superiors [as America would never do such a thing.....remember Mai Lai?]

To repeat my question: When does this leave the realm of soldiers blowing off steam, or some other more understandable motive, and enter the realm of deep politics? Right now: just asking, but the tin foil hat is on.

Cops investigate crimes literally, at the surface level.

Spooks investigate crimes at the deep political level: who gains? who loses? why now?

Spooks will also have access to the personal biographies and files of the shooter or shooters.

If it was one soldier brutalized and traumatized by four tours of duty in Afghanistan, with a fucked up marriage, and a racist attitude towards Afghans, then we are in the world of individual tragedy and horror.

If it was several soldiers, with a history of visits to the deep black shrinks, then we can consider whether this was a mission to destabilize further the situation in the middle east prior to a first strike against Iran, and to weaken Karzai and embolden the CIA-created Taliban. In other words, we can consider a psyop if such evidence is forthcoming.

I would love to see further information about what really happened, about the backgrounds of those involved, and whether the accounts of multiple murderers are correct.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Just keep up the mantra: 'We are the good guys; we are the good guys...'ad infinitum - by Jan Klimkowski - 13-03-2012, 06:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there such a thing as a 'good war' ? Magda Hassan 0 2,975 05-10-2014, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  "The money was good so I started throwing the chips all over" Magda Hassan 1 3,822 03-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  A good day for the Empire - A deadly day for those not part of it. Peter Lemkin 0 2,591 09-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin