Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much longer now until US Troops are deployed in the USA against Americans? Not long now!
While I personally don't think those at the top of the so-called Government and so-called Military et al. would hesitate to declare a local 'emergency' or nationwide one and call in the Military and declare something akin to Martial Law, I do think a bit more problematic may be the average soldier. They will have to be given a very good EXCUSE to point their weapon upon or shoot their aunt Millie or someone else's mother, brother, aunt Millie in the USA.......they may do it for a few days with a good excuse [such as a sophisticated 911 scenario]...but not, methinks, for long.....but I hope not to see this tested. Of course, special forces who are chosen for their mental profiles and then undergo desensitization programming would be the most gung-ho to shoot aunt Millie or their own families.Pirate:unclesam:The scenario reminds me of the Gestapo! Most American Police are bad enough.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
How much longer now until US Troops are deployed in the USA against Americans? Not long now! - by Peter Lemkin - 15-07-2012, 06:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America's Dirty War In Guatamala Has Long Sad History Peter Lemkin 0 8,138 02-11-2015, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  It looks like military troops will be used in the UK in response to Paris attacks David Guyatt 0 2,930 12-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  We Don't Spy On Americans, Just Anti-Government Americans Peter Lemkin 5 6,194 02-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  And I though Phoenix Project was long past.....guess not completely. Peter Lemkin 8 7,253 12-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Klaus Barbie.....long on both the CIA's, Bolivian's and BND's payrolls and list of operatives! Peter Lemkin 0 3,766 18-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Towards Martial Law in America: Authority to Deploy Troops Domestically during National Emergencies Peter Lemkin 3 6,429 16-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Why the Anglo-Americans installed the Ayatollah Khomeini Paul Rigby 1 3,128 09-05-2010, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes