Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FDA spied on its own whistleblowers - breaking every rule and law......
Lawyer Sybil Shainwald was an experienced observer of the FDA. Here are her comments about the approval process for the subdermal female contraceptive Norplant in the 1995 The Human Laboratory documentary:

Quote:SYBIL SHAINWALD: The FDA approve a process In the case of Norplant was ludicrous. It was not the standard approval process. The auditorium was packed and it was like a dog and pony show. There were blond women running around saying 'I love Norplant, I'm satisfied with Norplant'. On the other hand, the advisory committee, which was hearing the testimony, took very little cognisance of the fact that there were problems that had been reported throughout the world.

NARRATOR: This application was later withdrawn due to problems with the data. It was resubmitted and approved 8 months later with no further public hearing.

SYBIL SHAINWALD: This was the fastest approval process that I know of since I have been dealing with the Food and Drug Administration and the purpose was to market this overseas to control population.

Full transcipt here.

Of course Norplant had been tested primarily on poor black and Asian women.

Very few blonds in sight except for at the FDA approval process.....
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
FDA spied on its own whistleblowers - breaking every rule and law...... - by Jan Klimkowski - 17-07-2012, 08:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The grabbing hands of the crooks who rule us David Guyatt 0 3,017 25-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  American Hypocrisy: Destruction of the Constitution and Rule of Law - Paul Craig Ro Peter Lemkin 0 2,848 19-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin