Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver
A man wearing a gas mask shot and killed ten innocent and unconnected victims at a movie theater in a mall in a Denver suburb. He then apparently fired off some tear [or other] gas and escaped. This just happened and there are no more details yet...but all of these mass shootings seem to follow a pattern that is very disturbing and many could be provocations at the worst and a sign of a very sick society instilled with violence, at best.

Update: Some reports of two gunmen; other reports of only one - one in Police custody. Many more injured than killed - numbers still not confirmed; apparently about fourteen dead and about 20 seriously injured. Shooting took place in the movie theater with the lights off. Seems confirmed some gas was fired before the shooting and perhaps also after.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver - by Peter Lemkin - 20-07-2012, 10:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,596 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,121 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,125 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 6,817 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 3,946 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore