Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boss Rove - Inside Karl Rove’s Secret Kingdom of Power & Dirtiest SOB in America
Letter from Anonymous to Karl Rove

The hacktivist group Anonymous is claiming credit for Mitt Romney's loss, alleging that ORCA, Karl Rove's GOTV ubercomputer, was actually a vote tabulation manipulation software.

We began following the digital traffic of one Karl Rove, a disrespecter of the Rule of Law, knowing that he claimed to be Kingmaker while grifting vast wealth from barons who gladly handed him gold to anoint another king while looking the other way.After a rather short time, we identified the digital structure of Karl's operation and even that of his ORCA. This was an easy task in that barn doors were left open and his wind swept us inside.
Before the election Anonymous sent out a warning to Mr. Rove. In my mind what I had imagined transpiring was that after the election, Anonymous would release two spreadsheets, the former being the precinct-correct tally, and the second being the post-manipulation tally. An audit would discover that the "official" tally did not match the pre tabulation numbers, and to no one's surprise the audit would reveal that the actual vote count matched the precinct-correct tally on Anonymous' spreadsheet.But that would have allowed the damage to be done, in order to catch the criminals. Mitt Romney would have already been declared president, and it would take months of court proceedings to reverse the election, amid cries of "stealing the election!" from both sides.
Had it been effective, it would have ruined the Republican brand forever, or at least the next two years, whichever voters remember longer. Given that they were so ready to forget the failures of George W. Bush, I don't have faith in the permanence of that notion.
So the better route was to "close the barn doors" and prevent the manipulation from happening.

We coded and created, what we call The Great Oz. A targeted password protected firewall that we tested and refined over the past weeks. We placed this code on more than one of the digital tunnels and their destination that Karl's not so smart worker bees planned to use on election night. We noticed that these tunnels were strategically placed to allow tunnel rats to race to the server sewers from three different states. Ah yes, Karl tried to make it look like there were more than three but we quickly saw the folly of his ploy.
We watched as Karl's weak corrupters repeatedly tried to penetrate The Great Oz. These children of his were at a loss-how many times and how many passwords did they try-exactly 105.
The skeptics among us might be quick to dismiss this story, but I say not so fast. We do know that Anonymous exists, and they have been adept at penetrating servers. They have revealed gaping security holes, disabled websites in the name of a free and open internet, and even launched cyber attacks against the Pentagon. They stole NYPD surveillance video of OWS protesters. Though unconfirmed, they claim to have stolen one million Apple UDIDs from an FBI laptop. There is no doubt that Anonymous, however ambiguous or loosely affiliated it may be, is real. And frankly they have proven themselves to be less bullshit prone than our politicians and broadcast media outlets.Do you remember the hubris with which Karl Rove entered the election? How he was devastated and apoplectic at the Fox News brain trust for having called Ohio for Obama? Mitt Romney didn't even have a concession speech prepared, and while it's easy to chalk that up to yet another inept step in his stumbling campaign, it's easier to believe that it was a concrete example of his entitlement in action.

3:03 PM PT: H/T to Wonkette who appears to have broken the story first.
[B]10:49 PM PT: I have waded through most of the comments and the charges that this is a Conspiracy Theory diary. The "news" aspect of this story is that someone, or someones claiming to be THE anonymous, alleges that they prevented a hacking of the vote in 3 states. I'm not saying one way or the other if this actually happened, but I do assert that a group calling themselves "anonymous" are easily capable of doing just that. There is very little original content posted here, so don't rag on me because the Orca server did not belong to Karl Rove. I'm not the one who says it did. To borrow a slogan, I report, and you decide.[/B]

[B]ORIGINALLY POSTED TO BONDIBOX ON SAT NOV 17, 2012 AT 02:47 PM PST.[/B]

[B]ALSO REPUBLISHED BY ANONYMOUS DKOS.[/B]

Attached Files
.pdf   Anon_Rove_Letter.pdf (Size: 62.63 KB / Downloads: 0)
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Boss Rove - Inside Karl Rove’s Secret Kingdom of Power & Dirtiest SOB in America - by Magda Hassan - 18-11-2012, 10:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dave McGowan's Weird Scene's Inside the Canyon is Out.. Kara Dellacioppa 18 29,375 21-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  A Very Partial List of CIA Secret & Illegal Operations Peter Lemkin 0 6,130 07-11-2017, 05:50 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,251 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Rapidly Coming End of the United States of America Peter Lemkin 0 5,224 03-10-2017, 04:39 AM
  Saudi Private Family Kingdom moves from far-right to far-far-right! Peter Lemkin 4 9,321 23-06-2017, 06:30 PM
  Canada's secret Nazis Magda Hassan 0 3,277 28-02-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Occult Technology of Power Lauren Johnson 1 5,471 30-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  America's Dirty War In Guatamala Has Long Sad History Peter Lemkin 0 8,137 02-11-2015, 05:34 AM
  The "true" part of True Detective (spoilers inside) Doug Fisher 5 6,631 13-10-2015, 08:42 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Power of ten: How neocons and the fake-left took over British establishment Paul Rigby 0 3,309 15-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby