Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MP George Galloway on 9/11 - Calls for a new inquiry
Dawn Meredith Wrote:[quote=Jeffrey Orling]
Jeffrey,
I am trying to understand your 9-11 view. I don't read these long threads all the time. It appears you buy the official version BUT I saw a post by you online where you said you saw "Deceptions" three times. That is a conspiracy film. So can you tell me in brief and in common English if you believe the MSM version? Did you believe differently earlier?
Thanks
Dawn

I categorically do no accept the official version of 911 called the OCT which is presented by the MSM.

Both the NIST explanations for the destruction of the WTC and the various ones coming under the general description of the 911 Truth movement are incorrect and not based in the actual observables and the data that is derived from them. Essentially garbage in garbage out.

The twin towers were struck by planes... the towers did collapse and there is no indisputable evidence that there were placed devices required or involved in their collapses by conspirators.

WTC 7 collapsed, not from falling debris from WTC 1, nor *office contents fueled* fires near column 79 somewhere above flr 13 but from transfer truss and cantilever girder failures on floors 6&7... likely a consequence of electrical *explosions/fires* caused by the plane hitting WTC 1 which led to a cascading series of events involving localized gas, diesel and oil files within the aforementioned WTC 7 structures which were not fought for as much as 7 hrs.

The 3 transfer trusses and 8 cantilever girders which supported the core above failed leaving nothing to resist parts the core dropping 100' to the ground...pulling the east and west structure from floors 1-7 (8 floors) inward and leaving the floors from 8 to 47 with nothing to support them.

No high rise towers ever collapsed from fire alone
No high rise towers which were on fire had the hull and core design of the twin towers and building 7
No high rise towers which were on fire had the core and many columns supported on transfer trusses and cantilever girders (wtc 7)
No high rise towers which were on fire were built over a massive electric grid sub station (wtc 7)
No high rise towers which were on fire had extensive mechanical damage as did the twin towers from planes
No high rise towers which were on fire had additional thousands of gallons of accelerants such as diesel, jet A, natural gas (wtc7) burning.
No high rise towers which were on fire had gypsum board fire protection on their columns
No high rise towers which were on fire had light weight trusses supporting the floor system with 2 - 5/8' Ø bolts at 80" OC connecting the floor to the columns / axial load paths.
No high rise towers which were on fire had an exterior frame which caged the collapsing floors (twins)
All high rise towers which were on fire had a standard steel frame with steel bracing and or concrete cores.

Messages In This Thread
MP George Galloway on 9/11 - Calls for a new inquiry - by Jeffrey Orling - 29-09-2012, 12:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lawyer's Committee for 9/11 Inquiry file petition for Grand Jury on 9-11 Peter Lemkin 9 13,778 25-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Can't fool the First Responders! NYCFD calls for new investigation - says 'official' one wrong! Peter Lemkin 2 3,523 31-07-2019, 05:23 PM
  9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls Magda Hassan 7 7,500 13-09-2016, 05:35 PM
  (Bob) Graham; FBI Hindered Congress's 911 Inquiry, Withheld Reports About Sarasota Saudis - Florida Adele Edisen 1 5,349 12-06-2013, 07:45 AM
  Upcoming TV Exclusive Reveals 9-11 Through the Eyes of George W Bush Bernice Moore 0 2,616 01-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Another Report Calls for “Infiltration” of 9/11 Sites Ed Jewett 4 4,045 30-08-2010, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  "NO" to NYC Inquiry referendum Peter Presland 0 3,202 11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Presland
  Call for public inquiry into 7/7 from former head of counter-terrorism Magda Hassan 3 4,140 22-06-2009, 04:53 PM
  Olson calls debunked...officially Jack White 2 3,523 29-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Last Post: David Healy
  F.B.I. Asks Panel to Delay Report on Anthrax Inquiry....no worry 0 412 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: