Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enemy of the Truth: Myths, Forensics, and the Kennedy Assassination, Sherry P. Fiester
After my first scan read....(AMA contests to fly)...:plane:

(from earlier post re: this work)
Sherry Fiester's work I can support in two major extents. One the trajectory she posits I find quite real and better still supported by solid evidence. Two her work as Phil said well, additionally shreds the Magic Bullet to Ray Marcus' "Bastard Bullet" in equally effective manner as her trajectory work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second time around. I feel much the same as before. The wound fits the posited trajectory. WC 399 does NOT fit the evidence.

The evidence fits well with the category "what we know now that we didn't know then".
A most important and most relevant category.
Not being forensically trained but having a little training in hard science and math after arithmetic, the evidence she develops fits.

My reservation was this issue. Given that the Ztoon is not the most accurate depiction of this MURDER relative to sworn witness statements and such, I had to consider this point.
Is there enough accurate data left in the Ztoon to support the geometry based upon the Ztoon?

Given the "I brake for Snipers" halt and SS asset Greer's double head turn to WAIT for the kill shot, I think so. In that the motion was stopped except for the matte behind the depicted events, I think the geometry frozen in the film can be supported by the HALT to be more accurate than if the limo were moving.

Therefore I can support the geometry without supporting the idea that SS Asset Greer did NOT stop the car and turn to witness the effects of him failing to do his duty. He did so.

As for CE 399, this has been the weak point of the Big Lie since it was given to WeThePeople in 1964. Nothing but sorry wreckage left of the MBTheory for the Confuseum to use on the as yet uninformed.
Moreover after Ms. Fiester toasts Mr. Spectre's magic bullet.

Not all of us have been around since Penn Jones Jr. and Mae Brussell.
The enemy can only deceive the uninformed.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
Enemy of the Truth: Myths, Forensics, and the Kennedy Assassination, Sherry P. Fiester - by Jim Hackett II - 22-05-2013, 03:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 477 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,072 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,660 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,155 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,604 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,582 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,722 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,301 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,677 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,818 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth