Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh Plumlee
Lauren Johnson Wrote:

This video is several years old. As some of you know and most do not - I was contracted for years to write Plumlee's biography of his life and those days around 11/22/63. What he is saying is IMO from years of research on Plumlee and with Plumlee and with people who worked with Plumlee - partly true and party not [by omission and commission, both]. He has never told publicly the full story of who was on his flight and some on it I know of I'm not going to mention at this point for reasons I can't go into at this point. Suffice it to say there were some real 'heavies' on his flight!!!! Despite a contract with Plumlee re: the book and how we were to work on it and despite Jim Marrs as co-author and despite more than adequate funding for research and help from some of the top researchers then around, Plumlee quit in the middle of the Project because IMHO I was getting too close to the truth and not buying his spin of the story. Plumlee and I maintain contact and he has told me bits and pieces more than he did 'back then', but he has refused to reconcile certain parts of his version I can prove conflict with known facts. He was IMO in Dallas and co-pilot on that flight. He knew LHO and he knew Ferrie. he was Roselli's main pilot in 1963, and he knew a LOT of other 'players'. He grew up in Dallas and that was one of the reasons he was selected. I know more details....in fact, enough for a book....but will stop here unless there are specific questions. Tosh just about destroyed my life - but that is another story - and someone almost took my life at about the time Plumlee pulled out of the Project....... Most of what he says in the video is true..but he leaves out some important details that would place it in proper context. The book he mentions as coming out in the video to the latest I have from him will NOT come out. The 'why' for that I can only do informed speculation on. I'll leave it at this - Tosh Plumlee knows a hell of a lot more than he has ever said publicly.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Tosh Plumlee - by Magda Hassan - 06-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Tosh Plumlee - by Albert Doyle - 19-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Tosh Plumlee - by Lauren Johnson - 16-10-2018, 03:31 AM
Tosh Plumlee - by Peter Lemkin - 16-10-2018, 05:42 AM
Tosh Plumlee - by Lauren Johnson - 16-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Tosh Plumlee - by Peter Lemkin - 16-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Tosh Plumlee - by Lauren Johnson - 16-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Tosh Plumlee - by Dawn Meredith - 17-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Tosh Plumlee - by Dawn Meredith - 17-10-2018, 01:48 PM
Tosh Plumlee - by Lauren Johnson - 17-10-2018, 04:50 PM
Tosh Plumlee - by Peter Lemkin - 17-10-2018, 08:18 PM