Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY cops get life for mafia hits
Dawn, In my own few times in court I have seen judges make the most outrageous statements and legal decisions. I have less respect for judges than I do for the average lawyer [mine I hired included!]. The legal system is out of control - or is it very much IN control?!.....a few good people like yourself struggle against the monster system. In my case, one judge ruled that the PRIMARY piece of evidence that would have exhonerated me be ruled inadmissable as evidence. When we appealed the case we were told the Court had lost the transcripts, so no appeal was possible.....and more, but I won't bore you all.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
NY cops get life for mafia hits - by David Guyatt - 08-03-2009, 11:25 AM
NY cops get life for mafia hits - by Peter Lemkin - 09-04-2009, 01:31 PM
NY cops get life for mafia hits - by Myra Bronstein - 09-04-2009, 04:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bolivia: arrest of "big fish" in Santa Cruz cocaine mafia leaves trail of intrigue Magda Hassan 3 6,405 14-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Judge: Life Sentence for Fla. Keys Drug Smuggler — Who Worked for U.S. State Dept.? Ed Jewett 0 3,976 29-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Fungus hits Afghan opium poppies Magda Hassan 3 4,273 17-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes