Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK Must Die by O'Sullivan the film
First thing, the Second Gun was never removed from the market. It won several awards by industry peers. A firm did purchase it later on and attempted to sell an updated version, which failed financially. The museum sold over 200 copies beginning in 1995 and it was the original version. Ted Charach also attempted to produce a newer version but did not have enough interest to complete that project. I have copies of his efforts. Our exhibit was based on Ted's archives plus we added our own research.

I would respectfully disagree that we are playing their game. You and I and this entire forum could agree on the final solution but it would only be mental masturbation. It would not have any affect on Sirhan and would not get him a new trial. This will only come through legal efforts.

I have been involved with the John Wilkes Booth mummy story for over fifty years. I believe I know the truth about it. However until we locate the mummy and compare its DNA with the ones we have at the Smithsonian, we will not have a definitive answer.

Messages In This Thread
RFK Must Die by O'Sullivan the film - by Tom Bowden - 08-06-2014, 05:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robert F. Kennedy’s family shares secrets in Sundance Film Festival documentary Bernice Moore 0 2,738 20-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Two Part BBC Interview with Shane O'Sullivan Bernice Moore 0 2,570 29-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  New Film Claims To Prove Brian Jones Murder 0 356 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: