Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Big Brother” may end up being very, very small
David Guyatt Wrote:
Adele Edisen Wrote:Hi, Tracy, For your information, you may be interested to know that scientists (American and Soviet geologists) have been able to produce petroleum in the laboratory to prove the abiotic (or abiogenic) hypothesis of oil production wthin the earth.

Adele (Apologies ro Magda for going off-topic. Big Brother has been trying to hide and dismiss the abiotic theory of oil production, or it just doesn't know about it and continues to believe in the old biologic source of petroleum)

Adele, fascinating.

Might I impose on you and ask that some of the essays you've written on this subject be reproduced here at DPF please. For the record. It should be required reading for anyone interested in these matters.

David
Yes, please. No problem at all Adele. The first time I heard about this was in some thing Col Fletcher Prouty had written some sort of Texas oil connection. I can't remember where it was now and I didn't bookmark it at the time but I found it fascinating.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
“Big Brother” may end up being very, very small - by Magda Hassan - 17-06-2013, 11:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FAA to Propose New Rules For Small Drones in Nation's Skies Ed Jewett 8 4,786 01-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  A Small but Significant Controversy in Music Magda Hassan 1 2,893 10-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett