Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Hastings Dies in Suspicious Car 'Crash'.....
Kara Dellacioppa Wrote:http://rt.com/usa/michael-hastings-cyber-car-218/:shock:
Mmmm.... very interesting. The disappearnace of Michael Hastings from what ever cause is certainly desirable for some. Looking more and more likely there may be something not at all wrong with his driving. I'd be interested in Mercedes take on all this when it is available as they don't want their car brand tarnished with bad and unsafe design. I'd be interested to know from friends and family what sort of a driver he was generally.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Michael Hastings Dies in Suspicious Car 'Crash'..... - by Magda Hassan - 26-06-2013, 03:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robert Vaughn, friend of RFK, critic of official story, dies Tracy Riddle 4 14,410 15-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Rockefeller heir dies in single engine plane crash Drew Phipps 4 5,949 14-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Deputy of Russian GRU dies in Syria, washes up in Turkey Carsten Wiethoff 13 11,531 29-06-2013, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Another plane crash: a favorite method Dawn Meredith 20 18,080 31-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith