Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Film on TWA-800 Crash weeks away from release. Truthful Investigation or MLH?
I watched the Anderson Cooper TWA 800 program last night. It was the predictable farce I expected it to be. It was a rehash of their 2006 tenth anniversary propaganda program supporting the official story. It omitted all of the counter evidence and answered some of the complaints of those who witnessed a missile with lies and distortions. It was basically an American television equivalent of a lone gunman program on the Kennedy Assassination.

The one thing they did was insert an NTSB investigator from the new documentary at the end where he tells of discovering missile damage and explosives residue, then having FBI personnel rush in, tell him it was a false positive, and remove the part never to be seen again.

The program is filthy because it has compliant NTSB investigators showing missile damage from military drone tests and saying we found none of this on TWA 800. The average member of the public will see these sincere government men and believe them, thinking anyone who doubts them is some kind of conspiracy nut. They never stop to think that these people are blatantly lying to them. They did the same thing with two coopted pilots who said on camera they saw no missiles. Never did they allow National Guard helicopter pilot Fred Myer to come on and tell his story of seeing a missile rise and impact TWA 800.

There has to be some kind of punishment for these filthy government/CNN lies.

What the new group is doing is asking the same government wolves who lied in the first place to judge their doings and rule on themselves. It's obvious they need to find another body that doesn't have such a drastic conflict of interest to do the judging. The United States government is no longer credible.

Quote:"If they felt that way back then, they could have come to me," Kallstrom said. "I was someone desiring to get to the bottom of this, believe me. And I had a reputation for not, you know, for not pussyfooting around. Yet it seems like they've comfortably waited until they have their pensions before they became whistle-blowers. So I think it's a bunch of bullcrap."

Kallstrom is a vile hypocrite. One of the investigators smuggled seat fabric material dusted in missile exhaust to ex New York cop James Sanders. Sanders had the purple-reddish residue tested as PETN rocket propellant. Kallstrom then arrested Sanders, threatened him with 5 hard years in jail, and went after his wife. None of this open record was spoken of by CNN who seem to go out of their way to back the official criminal lies and flagrantly omit that which counters them while daring offer themselves as American journalism.

Messages In This Thread
New Film on TWA-800 Crash weeks away from release. Truthful Investigation or MLH? - by Albert Doyle - 22-06-2013, 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theodore Roosevelt on Film - Sound Recording Transcriptions - (American Memory from the Library of C Bernice Moore 0 2,535 14-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Michael Hastings Dies in Suspicious Car 'Crash'..... 0 3,411 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: