Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Film on TWA-800 Crash weeks away from release. Truthful Investigation or MLH?
Drew Phipps Wrote:From the link you courteously provided, it appears as if the NTSB's denial of a request to re-open the investigation is being appealed to a federal court. With a real appointed judge and everything. Appeals are adversarial in nature too.

Certainly, if you are asking a branch of government to change its previously made and publicized findings in an official investigation, you can expect them to defend their original findings.

Absolutely. When ever I think of NTSB I think of their "investigation" into the 12/8/72 murder of Dorothy Hunt and the others on that plane. Sherman Skolnick's research -which was mailed to me by him in 73 - set the record straight. I wonder if it is still online. Back in those days it was paper and cassettes. There was enough in the MSM (paper) at the time for me to know beyond all doubt that this was murder. Just not sure who had it done. At the time I believed Nixon, whom she was blackmailing, BIG TIME- but at the same time I knew Tricky Dick was being set up for a fall by the CIA and Bay of Pigs guys. Later Ashton Gray convinced me that it was the CIA who engineered it. Still not really sure, of the who. But I did believe E Howard would give some sort of death bed confession. Sorry the one he gave barely scratched the surface. Spooks take their secrets to the grave.
At any rate NTSB is a total cover-up op.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
New Film on TWA-800 Crash weeks away from release. Truthful Investigation or MLH? - by Dawn Meredith - 03-08-2014, 09:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theodore Roosevelt on Film - Sound Recording Transcriptions - (American Memory from the Library of C Bernice Moore 0 2,535 14-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Michael Hastings Dies in Suspicious Car 'Crash'..... 0 3,411 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: