Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Which means you've bought a ticket for the stalls and are happy to suspend disbelief in uncritical fashion.

Check my signature.

In America, the nature of this theatre is even more brazen than in Europe. You still have the false and manufactured dichotomy of the Republican and Democratic parties.....

Jan, kindly answer the question and don't be cryptic. I am well aware the the repubicans and democrats in the USA represent corporations and are not anything like a left and a right in the traditional sense.

Jeffrey - I'm not being cryptic, and I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

You've been a member of DPF since January 2011, but I see no development in your deep political analysis since the day you joined.

Jeffrey Orling Wrote:This goes back to the Gladio issue where I said it was the right v left in Italy and several other countries in Europe. Gladio was a program of the RIGHT... decidedly not the left which was the victim of Gladio.

Do you disagree with this or not?

Yes, I totally disagree.

I've already answered this very explicitly.

Here you are again:

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:The Deep Politics Forum is named after Peter Dale Scott's work, and looks to develop and explore understanding of deep political structures.

Just as it is puerile to assert that a monolithic organisation such as the CIA or the Masons assassinated JFK, so it lacks rigour to state that Gladio was a "creation of the right".

In truth, Gladio was in no sense "a creation of the right". Gladio was a highly compartmentalised intelligence operation, with a deep and isolated cell structure, and a mission to create chaos: Strategia Della Tensione.

Gladio was opportunistic: it used and exploited groups originally created for other purposes, such as the "stay behind" structures.

The links between the controlling echelons of Gladio and Gehlen Org are shadowy but clear, provocative and dangerous.

Gladio false flag operations were typically atrocities, directed at the citizenry, to spread fear and terror.

At its most fundamental level, Gladio is not about right-wing or left-wing politics.

Gladio, and its successor operations, are about Power and Control.

Messages In This Thread
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis - by Charles Drago - 11-08-2013, 01:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,742 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,059 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis Tony Szamboti 4 3,638 04-11-2013, 07:11 AM
  New Analysis Summary Of 9-11-01 Insider Trading [with some very interesting facts, if true]! Peter Lemkin 4 5,087 28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis: Redux Lauren Johnson 0 3,584 16-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Seismic Analysis Further Points to Controlled Demolition.... Peter Lemkin 0 3,533 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
  911 Meta Analysis Jeffrey Orling 18 9,699 23-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  STill the best and most comprehensive timeline and information source for 911-related events Peter Lemkin 0 2,547 10-08-2012, 08:10 AM
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 8,414 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  First Wikileaks Cable possibly related to 911, Al Quaeda, etc. Peter Lemkin 0 6,336 26-09-2011, 08:02 PM