Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis
I don't treat your friends any differently than they treat me perhaps. I come here with no opinions about anyone. Peter Lemkin attacked me rather visciously in the beginning and he was quite irrational and wrong... basically accusing me of not being who I was... then did some googling and accused me of being a dis info agent and went on from there. Fetzer who was here at this forum way before me was pretty insultiung as well.

I consider myself an average Joe but with a slight advantage in some technical matters...being that I am an architect. I've also taken a very independent stance on most things... I don't belong to any group... but I obviously will share some of the wisdom of many groups... including those here.

I was aware during the JFK thing, attened Mark Lane lectures, I think I bought and read his first book, listened to Mae Brussel and pretty much believed that it was a coup. I did not become a researcher or follow developments over the years... but occasionally get myself into following some of the JFK researcher's work.

I came across PDS actually was sitting behind or next to him at some 9/11 event and found his talk interesting in its details but not surpised to learn what was going on behind the curtain... it all makes sense as the coup which took over but left the veneer of the old democracy in place. It's fooled 99.999% of the people even as they see one democratic institution after the next fall. And no one is doing a thing about it.

Of course, there are some whistle blowers who are trying.. Wkileaks, Manning, Aaron Swartz, Barret Brown, Ed Snowdon, Linda Poitras and Glenn Greenwald and to a lesser extent people who take barbs at the machine but temper (censor?) their message so that they can even continue to be heard. I think debate is healthy and I don't care for the black or white thing andsee the world in shades of gray with much complexity and layers of forces moving within. I wouldn't dismiss Chomsky as a tool of the NWO nor Amy Goodman... nor Michael Moore. All of them play a role in educating people about how the world is working.

I don't insult people unless pushed... I do disagree and nothing wrong with that. But I can't say the same for some of your friends here Keith....they've been pretty dismissive and insulting and scolding to me... Duly noted.

I try to avoid the political debate because it's way more nuanced and complex and does not include hard evidence and so forth. But I am as anti fascist as anyone in my beliefs.

Messages In This Thread
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis - by Jeffrey Orling - 13-08-2013, 05:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,742 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,059 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis Tony Szamboti 4 3,638 04-11-2013, 07:11 AM
  New Analysis Summary Of 9-11-01 Insider Trading [with some very interesting facts, if true]! Peter Lemkin 4 5,086 28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis: Redux Lauren Johnson 0 3,584 16-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Seismic Analysis Further Points to Controlled Demolition.... Peter Lemkin 0 3,533 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
  911 Meta Analysis Jeffrey Orling 18 9,697 23-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  STill the best and most comprehensive timeline and information source for 911-related events Peter Lemkin 0 2,547 10-08-2012, 08:10 AM
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 8,414 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  First Wikileaks Cable possibly related to 911, Al Quaeda, etc. Peter Lemkin 0 6,336 26-09-2011, 08:02 PM