Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis
Tony Szamboti Wrote:Please go find somebody else to play with. When you say the columns wouldn't disallow all 12 floors to hit the first floor below it is clear you are ignorant of the basics required to discuss the matter.

The floors are mounted to the columns and cannot independently of the columns hit the floors beneath them. The columns of a particular story would have to collapse first before the floor it was supporting could contact the next floor down.

You can't get away with that. I made a very specific point that answer falls well short of. I'll say it again. You posited that CD happened at the 98th floor. Since we see the antenna drop first the only possibility is the entire core from 98 to the antenna failed. It can't be any other way. You didn't answer that and you can't get away with ignoring it. Not only that your statement is ignoring the fact that at some point the entire weight of the 12 storey section hit the rest of the building below. Once again, by common sense and science, it can't be any other way. You can't get around the fact that, intact core columns or not, at some point the falling top section hit the bottom and when it did it delivered the 5 storeys plus of required threshold weight you cited. I can understand why you would need to avoid answering that. It was pretty clear in my last post that the alleged demolition of the columns at the 98th floor, as you suggest, as well as the antenna dropping first, pretty much indicates a drop of the entire core. So, since the entire core dropped, how then could the columns interfere with the dropping floors? Please, if I'm so ignorant, teach me.

As I predicted, you'll protest with indignation and then proceed to avoid answering the point. You are using disingenuous, evasive voodoo engineering to avoid answering how 12 storeys of upper section could drop and not apply 12 storeys of force to the building below. Nice switching of the subject to spurious, contrived particulars, but you still haven't answered the point. I know what you are doing. You're trying to suggest that CD charges took the static resistance out from under the impact of the falling top section just in time to prevent that contact, however any competent observer would see the timing between the alleged thermite cutter packs at floor 98 and the explosives charges below would have to be perfect. Any look at the video would show it didn't happen that way. The timing is definitely for natural contact and collapse according to ROOSD.

The dust jets you claim were explosives blasts were so prominent and visible that science would require such a highly visible jet to be accompanied by a sonic signature. Again, it can't be any other way. Since Ashley Banfield's audio caught alleged demolition charges that were not seen blasting out of the building, that allegedly originated from inside the building, and were further away, how then did the numerous media under the tower manage to not catch any of the incredible booms that would have necessarily accompanied such prominent blast jets seen so openly on the collapse video? There's absolutely nothing wrong with this question so why do you keep running from it every time I ask? Tony, could it be that no such audio features were captured because there were no explosive charges associated with those pneumatic blasts? Could it be that there is no audio track showing those explosions because a floor collapse pneumatic jet doesn't produce such a signature? The corners prove nothing since the floor pad extends to the corner and would also blast out there as well. That was a bogus point.

You have think that David Chandler must have thought at some point to look for those demolition rumbles in the tower collapses. That would really prove his point, wouldn't it? I'll bet you anything Chandler tried to find such audio evidence but couldn't. What does that tell you about David Chandler? And if he didn't look for them then what does that tell you?

I'm sorry Tony but this is a very sound question. If you can't answer it you basically concede.

In my ignorance I must have missed how those cutter packs' activating mechanisms survived 102 minutes of furnace heat? Or did you just not bother to explain that too?

Messages In This Thread
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis - by Albert Doyle - 14-08-2013, 05:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,742 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,059 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis Tony Szamboti 4 3,638 04-11-2013, 07:11 AM
  New Analysis Summary Of 9-11-01 Insider Trading [with some very interesting facts, if true]! Peter Lemkin 4 5,087 28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis: Redux Lauren Johnson 0 3,584 16-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Seismic Analysis Further Points to Controlled Demolition.... Peter Lemkin 0 3,533 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
  911 Meta Analysis Jeffrey Orling 18 9,699 23-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  STill the best and most comprehensive timeline and information source for 911-related events Peter Lemkin 0 2,547 10-08-2012, 08:10 AM
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 8,414 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  First Wikileaks Cable possibly related to 911, Al Quaeda, etc. Peter Lemkin 0 6,336 26-09-2011, 08:02 PM