Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis
Pursuant to this end I have transcribed a dozen installments of the analysis of Tony Szamboli above to the Word Document attachment herein.

Deep Politics Forum has had ample opportunity for other viewpoints. The point of diminishing returns in this regard, that is, the noise over signal equation, obscures a continuity of the thought process.

In my view, the official commission operated under the identical covert mandate of the so-called Warren Commission, that is, at all cost, conceal the implementation.

The warnings of John O'Neill and Colleen Rowley and Able Danger et al were clear--too clear; had to be stilled, stifled, muffled, muddled.

Read, the Chicago plot, "Marty, you worry too much about me. The Secret Service told me they've taken care of everything."

In no way is the official "steel weakened by fire" device operative.

As patiently, and persistently explained by Mr. Szamboli, the initiation required explosives to remove several stories, in the North Tower, as well as the South, and Tower Number Seven.

How many shots were heard in Dealey Plaza? Were suppressors used? Were volleys fired?

Arguments to the absence of sound are not convincing as to the absence of explosives. Indeed multiple witnesses reported the sound of explosives, and the video record is replete with evidence--not to mention the inference--

In the discovery of a moon of a planet or a planet of a sun or a secondary star, the gravitional calculation can be made from the observation of movement.

In the case of the towers, the evidence of removal of floors is apparent and inferred.

The official animation of sagging floor trusses is a gross exaggeration of the testing: forty inches in theory, two to six in practice, thus it is demonstrated that part of the explanation is false.

We have seen the explanatory CIA animation of TWA 800, the various Dale Myers "proofs" of the single or magic bullet.

These and the fire-weakened steel/pile-driver explanation are false, do not prove the a priori conclusion.

The deep political depiction of a casus belli a la Northwoods meets the objective dispositive of the ordained mechanism of collapse.

Yesbut and Butwait still cannot hear Tony while the shower is running; the chorus of la la la I can't hear you will continue for another forty-five pages.

Hence I have provided a useful field manual linked below.

Attached Files
.doc   TOWARD AN EXPLANATION OF THE COLLAPSE OF THE NORTH TOWER.doc (Size: 39 KB / Downloads: 9)

Messages In This Thread
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis - by Phil Dragoo - 18-08-2013, 09:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,742 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,059 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis Tony Szamboti 4 3,638 04-11-2013, 07:11 AM
  New Analysis Summary Of 9-11-01 Insider Trading [with some very interesting facts, if true]! Peter Lemkin 4 5,087 28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis: Redux Lauren Johnson 0 3,584 16-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Seismic Analysis Further Points to Controlled Demolition.... Peter Lemkin 0 3,533 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
  911 Meta Analysis Jeffrey Orling 18 9,697 23-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  STill the best and most comprehensive timeline and information source for 911-related events Peter Lemkin 0 2,547 10-08-2012, 08:10 AM
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 8,414 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  First Wikileaks Cable possibly related to 911, Al Quaeda, etc. Peter Lemkin 0 6,336 26-09-2011, 08:02 PM