Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis
David Guyatt Wrote:
Tony Szamboti Wrote:Your points about the ruling elite are not part of the discussion you started. You seemed to be pleading for Jeffrey's right to make his case and that his banging on with it, whether you agreed or not, did not bother you.

Thank you Tony. That is almost precisely the point I have been making.

Like Magda, I am convinced that Jeffrey is just an ordinary guy making a repetitive argument.

Amongst others.

But the real point is that the way our argument is conducted and the way we comport ourselves, is at least as important as the arguments we make.

I do not intend to belabour this point further or post further.

David

I certainly do not agree. I have met him several times and after observing his behavior over a period of time believe him to be an agent.

- He gained the confidence of NYC CAN and volunteered to help out with the City Council member meetings. I was there when he tried to reframe what we would say in our first meeting with a NY City Council member and director Ted Walter came to me quite annoyed and complaining about Jeffrey's insistence on certain phrasing. I had no interest in doing that and was there to support NYC CAN and their quest for a new investigation.

- He engendered the confidence of Richard Gage and worked his way onto AE911Truth's board and was in the process of reframing the organization's entire way of viewing the collapses and removing the term controlled demolition, when certain individuals caused a ruckus about him and threatened to leave if he wasn't removed.

- He came to the University of Hartford Investigate Building 7 conference where I gave a talk and sought me out trying to argue that the 8 story free fall acceleration of WTC 7 was not indicative of controlled demolition.

We are dealing with the murder of thousands of people here, and a major change in U.S. policies due to it that caused hundreds of thousands of deaths of innocents, all while there was serious evidence that the buildings were brought down via controlled demolition that has not been investigated. Orling's "we can never know" mantra is designed to paralyze the thinking of the average person and keep them from supporting a new investigation to prevent justice from being served here. At the very least he and those like him deserve to be exposed and ignored.

Messages In This Thread
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis - by Tony Szamboti - 22-09-2013, 09:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,742 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,059 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis Tony Szamboti 4 3,638 04-11-2013, 07:11 AM
  New Analysis Summary Of 9-11-01 Insider Trading [with some very interesting facts, if true]! Peter Lemkin 4 5,087 28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis: Redux Lauren Johnson 0 3,584 16-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Seismic Analysis Further Points to Controlled Demolition.... Peter Lemkin 0 3,533 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
  911 Meta Analysis Jeffrey Orling 18 9,697 23-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  STill the best and most comprehensive timeline and information source for 911-related events Peter Lemkin 0 2,547 10-08-2012, 08:10 AM
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 8,414 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  First Wikileaks Cable possibly related to 911, Al Quaeda, etc. Peter Lemkin 0 6,336 26-09-2011, 08:02 PM