Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State_Secret_Chapter1......Bill Simpich
Hi Bernice,

Thanks for posting the first chapter of my book, the second chapter is now up as well. All comments that might help me address or fix issues that come up are appreciated - that's the great thing about writing a serial.

My goal is to make the case for the impersonation of Oswald. I can't tell you how great it was to analyze the wiretap operations that went on down in Mexico City. After a long look, that piece of the puzzle makes a lot more sense.

I am putting the book on-line so that peopl it e can easily read the documents linked to the text. The preface really tells the story. If you like it, please post it on your facebook page or wherever else seems right, and ask your readers to post it as well. That's the best way to get it out there.

Thanks,

Bill

Messages In This Thread
State_Secret_Chapter1......Bill Simpich - by Bill Simpich - 21-10-2013, 05:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Book on John Kennedy Assassination by Bill O'Reilly Adele Edisen 0 2,788 17-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Bill OReillys Lincoln book "Killing Lincoln" banned from Ford Theatre because of mistakes Bernice Moore 0 2,168 14-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore