Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial conquest - Michel Chossudovsky
David Guyatt Wrote:I can't think of any other academic who has looked deeply into past events and history and connected the dots as Chossudovsky has done in this piece.

It's breath-taking and chilling.

Quote:The Legacy of World War II. Demise of Competing Imperialist powers
Quote:What is referred euphemistically as the "post war era" is in fact a period of continuous wars and militarization. This must be understood when focussing on contemporary US led wars. While commemorating World War I, it is also important to understand that there is a continuum of US military strategies going back to World War I and the inter-war period.

If I understand what Chossudovsky is saying, then this suggests this strategy dates back to WWI and continues to this day. God knows how many presidents have come and gone during that period - and this alone suggests the strategy is above and beyond political direction. Indeed, it suggests that presidents have to follow the strategy - not the other way around.

And if this really is the case, then who, or what entity, made the strategic decision in the first place, who makes it today and who made it in the intervening 100 years?

Who or what is the guiding hand hiding behind successive presidents and military brass at the Pentagon responsible for this?

Chossudovsky gives a partial answer:

Quote:America's war is a cohesive and coordinated plan of Worldwide military conquest which serves dominant financial and corporate interests. The structure of alliances including NATO is crucial.

But he doesn't exactly identify them or it, and for me, he has missed an important trick here. How can anyone expect to attempt to reverse policy or prevail against it, if you don't actually know who is responsible for it?

So who or what is the concealed elephant in the room?

PS, for me the foregoing essay explains why JFK was assassinated. He tried to meddle in a century of warfare strategy and had to go.

My reaction exactly. As breathtaking as this article is, it is addressing the Facilitator level of the Evica/Drago model. Exactly, who is behind it all and how is it coordinated. Or since Levenda's name is back in play, is it something more Sinister?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Imperial conquest - Michel Chossudovsky - by Lauren Johnson - 03-02-2014, 03:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Logic of Imperial Insanity and the Road to World War III Peter Lemkin 1 2,491 16-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Believe It or Not: The 2010 Imperial Edition Ed Jewett 0 2,400 08-04-2010, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett