Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Disturbing 'Trend' and Piece Of Legislation - HR 1388
Warning.....'waterboarding' is more than an involuntary bath or even enema.... I too agree with you Charles. It is going to be quite a period of confrontation again soon, like we have not seen since the late 60s/early 70s with some nasty new legislation up their sleaves and rectums. :egg:
Our '60s Rebellion' was stolen from us by stealth. Maybe this time we can carry it out, from A to Z....[Z being True People's Bottom-Up Democracy]. Without hope, there is no reason to live........without this 'rebellion' the Planet has little chance to live very much longer, IMHO.

May the Best in Humans prevail, and the 'Unspeakable' (with their ARROGANCE CERTAIN) be really made unnecessary to speak about again!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Another Disturbing 'Trend' and Piece Of Legislation - HR 1388 - by Peter Lemkin - 29-03-2009, 06:38 PM