Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Politics Timeline
  • 1974 Research proposal by J.F. Schapitz proposes recording EEG correlates induced by various drugs, and then to modulate these biological frequencies on a microwave carrier. Further, Schapitz' proposal included inducing hypnotic states and using words modulated on microwave carrier frequencies to condition human subjects to perform various acts. (FOIA).
  • 1974 National Education Association (NEA) president James Harris states that "the state educational system must expand its teaching ... the family is failing to perform its function. The NEA has taken the following positions in its history: education of youth for a global community, promotion of a strong United Nations, support of a National Health Plan, opposition of legislation to benefit private schools, population control, federal day care centres, increase of federal control of education, and opposition to local control of public schools. The NEA is controlled by the Tavistock Institute through Stanford Research Institute. The Tavistock controlled National Training Lab brainwashes the leading executives of business and government. Tavistock scraps the US space program for nine years to allow the Soviets to catch up. Common strategy in Tavistock programs is the use of drugs. (See MK-ULTRA).
  • In 1974, due to a Freedom of Information Act request, a memorandum regarding the Battle of Los Angeles in 1942 was released. Written by General George C. Marshall for President Franklin Roosevelt, and dated February 26, 1942, the memo contradicts Knox's assertion that the incident was due only to "war nerves," and proves that officials took the event seriously. Marshall wrote that "unidentified airplanes, other than American Army or Navy planes, were probably sighted over Los Angeles" moving from "'very slow' to as much as 200 MPH and from elevations of 9000 to 18,000 feet." Marshall speculated that the craft might have been commercial airplanes used as a sort of psychological warfare to generate panic.
  • Henry Kissinger drafted the controversial NSSM-200 in 1974, called "the foundational document on population control issued by the United States government." According to NSSM-200, elements of the implementation of population control programs could include: the legalization of abortion; financial incentives for countries to increase their abortion, sterilization and contraception-use rates; indoctrination of children; mandatory population control, and coercion of other forms, such as withholding disaster and food aid unless an LDC implements population control programs. NSSM-200 also specifically declared that the United States was to cover up its population control activities and avoid charges of imperialism by inducing the United Nations and various non-governmental organizations to do its dirty work. (Human Life International, 2008)
  • 1974 Study prepared by the Staff of the Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary (93rd Congress) titled "Individual Rights and The Federal Role in Behavior Modification" revealed "a number of departments and agencies, including the Department of Justice, Department of Defense, Veterans Administration, National Science Foundation, the Department of Health/Education/Welfare, fund, participate in, or otherwise sanction research involving various aspects of behavior modification in absence of effective review structures, guidelines or standards." And "the emphasis placed in violence-control by the federal government has been encouraged by several new agencies whose essential function is the funding of programs dealing with the various aspects of violence."
  • 1974 CFR member Brent Scowcroft prepares NSSM 200, "Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests", which is immediately classified Secret (now declassified). Prepared for the National Security Council, this document proposes reduction of worldwide population by concentration on Third World Countries. A conclusion of the study is that mandatory population control may be appropriate.
  • 1974 J.F.Schapitz proposes a project, later funded by the US Department of Defense, showing how the spoken word of a hypnotist may be conveyed by modulated electromagnetic energy directly into subconscious parts of the brain. The subject cannot consciously control the information input.
  • 1974 Joint Publications Research Service in Arlington makes monograph entitled "Psychotronics in Engineering" available to US government requesters. In the monograph, Dr. J.F. Shapitz reveals "the spoken word of the hypnotist may be conveyed by modulated electromagnetic energy directly into the subconscious parts of the human brain. The voices would program the subconscious mind without employing any technical devices for receiving or transcoding the messages and without the person exposed having any chance to control the information input."
  • 1974 Dr.James Lin, author of Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications, notes that "the capability of communicating directly with humans by pulsed microwaves is obviously not limited to the field of therapeutic medicine."
  • 1974 Jose Delgado advocates psycho surgery and electrode implantation, as well as "conquest of the human mind."
  • 1974 Army Medical and Information Agency document "Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation" discusses the research of Dr. Allen Frey. The document reveals that scientists are fully aware of the biological effects of microwave radiation having offensive weapons application. Other research includes internal sound perception research (for disorienting or disrupting behavior patterns or use as an interrogation tool), use of mixed frequencies, electronic alteration of the blood-brain barrier permitting neurotoxins in blood to reach the brain (resulting in severe neuropathological symptoms) and induction of voices inside the brain by use of signal modulation at very low power densities.
  • 1974 CIA releases a report "A Study of Climatological Research as it Pertains to Intelligence Problems", indicating that a major climate shift toward an Ice Age is imminent.
  • 1974 CIA releases a report "Potential Implications of Trends in World Population, Food Production and Climate", indicating that food supplies would be affected by climate changes coming in near future, and that forced mass migrations, sometimes backed by force, would become an issue.
  • 1974 Stanford Research Institute Center for Study of Social Policy produces a report called "Changing Images of Man", prepared by a staff of 14 researchers and supervised by 23 controllers, including anthropologist Margaret Mead, psychologist B.F. Skinner, Ervin Laslo of the United Nations, and Sir Geoffrey Vickers of British Intelligence. The aim of the study is to change the image of mankind from that of "industrial progress" to one of "spiritualism". Willis Harman was director of the project. According to the report, "the images of man that dominated the last 200 years will be inadequate for the post industrial era."
  • 1974 The Safe Water Drinking Act is passed. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) sets maximum contamination levels (MCL) for various water pollutants, including sodium fluoride. The EPA sets the fluoride contamination level at an unbelievable 1.4 ppm for "warmer climates" and up to 2.4 ppm for "colder climates". Furthermore, the American Dental Association begins pressuring the EPA to raise the MCL for fluoride in public water to 8 ppm, when it is fully known that systemic damage occurs below 1 pmm. The former US Surgeon General C. Everett Koop is among those who join the drive to increase the MCL for fluoride, even doing television ads proclaiming that fluoridation was "absolutely safe". Shown slides of severe fluorosis damage to a childes teeth at 4ppm, ADA spokesperson Lisa Watson maintains that it does "not involve health effects but is only a cosmetic problem". The National Drinking Water Advisory Council refuses to recommend raising the fluoride MCL, and came close to recommending its lowering, but the EPA farmed out research work to ICAIR Life Systems, which issues a fraudulent report (confirmed by ICAIR employee Dr. John Beaver) that is woven into the US EPA report on fluoride, resulting in the EPA recommendation of MCL for sodium fluoride in public water to be 4 ppm.
  • 1/1/1974 Hunter S. Thompson wrote in the NYT about the year just past ("Fear and Loathing in the Bunker"): "It was almost too good to be true. Richard Milhous Nixon, the main villain in my political consciousness for as long as I can remember, was finally biting that bullet he's been talking about all those years. The man that not even Goldwater or Eisenhower could tolerate had finally gone too far - and now he was walking the plank, on national TV, six hours a day - with The Whole World Watching, as it were…Richard Nixon is living in the White House today because of what happened that night in Chicago. Hubert Humphrey lost that election by a handful of votes - mine among them - and if I had to do it again I would still vote for Dick Gregory. If nothing else, I take a certain pride in knowing that I helped spare the nation eight years of President Humphrey - an Administration that would have been equally corrupt and wrongheaded as Richard Nixon's, far more devious…For now, we should make every effort to look at the bright side of the Nixon Administration. It has been a failure of such monumental proportions that political apathy is no longer considered fashionable, or even safe, among millions of people who only two years ago thought that anybody who disagreed openly with "the Government" was either paranoid or subversive. Political candidates in 1974, at least, are going to have to deal with an angry, disillusioned electorate that is not likely to settle for flag-waving and pompous bullshit. The Watergate spectacle was a shock, but the fact of a millionaire President paying less income tax than most construction workers while gasoline costs a dollar in Brooklyn and the threat of mass unemployment by spring tends to personalize Mr. Nixon's failures in a very visceral way…This is the horror of American politics today…that the only available alternatives are not much better [than Nixon]; the same dim collection of burned-out hacks who have been fouling our air with their gibberish for the last twenty years…If I were a gambling person - which I am, whenever possible - I would bet that Nixon will resign for reasons of health' within the next six months…The word paranoia' was no longer mentioned, except as a joke or by yahoos, in serious conversations about national politics. The truth was turning out to be even worse than my most paranoid ravings' during that painful 1972 election." Thompson mused that Nixon might be tempted to start a war to divert the country's attention and give himself emergency powers.
  • 1/2/1974 President Nixon signed legislation requiring states to limit highway speeds to 55 mph, down from 70mph.
  • 1/3/1974 Nixon signed amendments to Social Security to allow automatic cost-of-living adjustments.
  • 1/4/1974 Nixon refuses to surrender 500 tapes and documents subpoenaed by the Senate, citing the need to protect the office of the presidency.
  • 1/7/1974 Nixon approved the appointment of former Warren Commission staffer Albert Jenner to serve as the Minority Counsel for the Impeachment Investigation of the House Judiciary Committee. Jenner would end up siding with the pro-impeachment forces.
  • 1/11/1974 Jacqueline Kennedy undertakes an oral-history interview for the LBJ Library today, during which, referring to her previous committee efforts to promote the shabby appearance of Pennsylvania Avenue, she says: "I thought it might come to an end. I asked President Johnson if he'd be nice enough to receive the commission and sort of give approval to the work they were doing, and he did. It was one of the first things he did." Of William Manchester's book The Death Of a President, she says: "The worst thing in my life was trying to get all those things of Mr. Manchester's out of his book. I've never read the book. I did my oral history with him in an evening and alone, and it's rather hard to stop when the floodgates open. I just talked about the private things. I know that afterwards there were so many things, one, about the private things, which were mostly expressions of grief of mine and Caroline's that I wanted to take out of the book. And whether or not they got out, they were all printed around. Now it doesn't seem to matter so much, but then I had such a feeling."
  • 1/15/1974 A panel of experts reports that the 18.5 minute gap on the tape could not have been accidental; it also contained at least five separate erasures.
  • 1/15/1974 Ford gave a speech before a meeting of farmers in Atlantic City; he accused "the AFL-CIO, the Americans for Democratic Action and other powerful pressure organizations" of "waging a massive propaganda campaign against the President...it is an all-out attack. Their aim is total victory for themselves and the total defeat not only of President Nixon but of the policies for which he stands." He called Nixon's accusers "a few extreme partisans" who "seem bent on stretching out the ordeal of Watergate for their own purposes...If they can crush the President and his philosophy, they are convinced that they can dominate the Congress and, through it, the nation." He called Nixon "a wise and good President" and dismissed Watergate as "a tragic but grotesque sideshow."'
  • 1/17/1974 A CIA officer, Rob Roy Ratliff, made a sworn statement that Hunt made frequent, secret reports to Richard Helms and others at the CIA, using CIA channels on the NSC, while he was working in the Nixon White House. (House Committee on the Judiciary hearings) Ratliff had gone to James Schlesinger's home in May 1973 to warn him about this potential embarrassment. He told Jim Hougan in 1982 that he was working as a CIA liaison to the NSC in the Executive Office Building, and that Hunt's packages were routinely received and hand-carried to the Agency until shortly before the Watergate break-in. From what he found out, the reports contained "gossip" information about White House officials and others in the administration. A former staffer on the Judiciary Committee said that the gossip was "almost entirely of a sexual nature." (Secret Agenda p50) Colson told Hougan in 1980 that, based on CIA documents he remembered seeing, Hunt's packages also contained tape recordings.
  • 1/17/1974 William Safire wrote in his column: "By its choice of counsel [John Doar], the House Judiciary Committee has made it plain that it intends to look busy for a few months and then recommend the impeachment of the President."
  • 1/20/1974 Sen. Hugh Scott said he had seen evidence which could prove Nixon innocent of "specific items" in the Watergate scandal and prove he had committed no impeachable offenses. This was apparently a summary of the White House tapes.
  • 1/21/1974 Supreme Court ruled that public schools must teach English to foreign-speaking students.
  • 1/21/1974 Charles Morgan Jr., leader of the ACLU's campaign to push for Nixon's impeachment, was quoted in the Washington Post marvelling at how Watergate was bringing together the disparate elements of the Left: "There's no civil rights movement. There's no war. There's no social-action movement. I hate to use the word, but it's liberal chic. Impeachment is there."
  • 1/24/1974 CIA inspector general's office announced it was about to review the Office of Security's Watergate file. Howard Osborn, director of OS, ordered the files on Lee Pennington to be removed. (Nedzi report p979) Instead, two security officers designed to resign and at the same time copy the Pennington material. In February, they blew the whistle on the matter.
  • 1/25/1974 NY Times reported that shortly after becoming chief of staff, Al Haig was blackmailed by a ranking DOD official who threatened to go public with the military spy ring story if Nixon didn't make him FBI director; Haig told the blackmailer to "go to hell" but the man was not fired from his job.
  • 1/28/1974 Time magazine had a story on the Moorer-Radford spy ring, titled "An Excessive Need to Know."
  • 1/30/1974 State of the Union address; Nixon pledges he will not resign but will cooperate with the House Judiciary Committee investigation as long as it does not weaken the Presidency. He states, "I believe I have provided all the material that [the special prosecutor] needs to conclude his investigation..." He also stated his confidence in the economy: "...as we turn to the year ahead we hear once again the familiar voice of the perennial prophets of gloom telling us now that because of the need to fight inflation, because of the energy shortage, America may be headed for recession. Let me speak to that issue head on. There will be no recession in the United States of America."
  • 1/30/1974 Nixon's old political manager Murray Chotiner died in a car crash. Murry Chotiner dies one week after his car is struck by a government truck. He has sustained a broken leg. Chotiner served as Richard Nixon's longtime political manager. He and his brother handled the legal defense of 221 mobsters prosecuted during the three years of Nixon's rise from Congressman to Senator to Vice Presidential nominee.
  • 1/31/1974 Congress passed the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act.

Messages In This Thread
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 01:24 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 01:28 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 01:32 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 01:57 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 02:00 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 02:13 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-03-2014, 03:04 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Marlene Zenker - 14-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Magda Hassan - 14-03-2014, 04:03 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by David Guyatt - 14-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by R.K. Locke - 14-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 15-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 15-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 15-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by David Guyatt - 16-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 16-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 22-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 22-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Dawn Meredith - 01-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 03-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 03-04-2014, 02:05 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Peter Lemkin - 03-04-2014, 07:39 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 03-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Peter Lemkin - 03-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 04-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Magda Hassan - 04-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 10-04-2014, 01:21 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 12-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 12-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 12-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 12-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Dawn Meredith - 13-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Peter Lemkin - 13-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Peter Lemkin - 13-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 19-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 19-04-2014, 02:57 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Magda Hassan - 19-04-2014, 03:14 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 21-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 24-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 27-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 27-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 27-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 27-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 27-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 28-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Peter Lemkin - 28-04-2014, 07:13 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 29-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 04-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 04-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 08-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 22-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 22-05-2014, 01:25 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 24-05-2014, 02:45 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 24-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 26-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 26-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 26-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 26-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 26-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 26-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 28-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 28-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 28-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 28-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 28-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 28-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 29-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 02-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 02-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 02-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 02-06-2014, 01:22 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 03-06-2014, 01:28 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 03-06-2014, 01:43 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 03-06-2014, 01:57 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Peter Lemkin - 03-06-2014, 05:04 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Lauren Johnson - 03-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Magda Hassan - 03-06-2014, 05:33 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 04-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 07-06-2014, 02:26 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 07-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 07-06-2014, 02:58 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 08-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 08-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 08-06-2014, 10:42 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-06-2014, 02:37 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Peter Lemkin - 20-06-2014, 04:43 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 22-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 25-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 25-06-2014, 03:18 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 07-07-2014, 03:42 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 07-07-2014, 03:47 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 13-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 25-07-2014, 02:39 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 02-08-2014, 03:29 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 02-08-2014, 04:09 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 21-08-2014, 03:21 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 26-08-2014, 02:27 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 26-08-2014, 02:38 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 26-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 01-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Magda Hassan - 01-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 05-09-2014, 01:54 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 11-09-2014, 02:42 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-09-2014, 03:06 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 14-09-2014, 03:17 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 22-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 05-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 05-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-10-2014, 12:23 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-10-2014, 12:35 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 20-10-2014, 01:16 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 16-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 16-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 23-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 23-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 02-01-2015, 02:36 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 02-01-2015, 02:51 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 18-01-2015, 03:32 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 18-01-2015, 03:42 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 18-01-2015, 03:48 AM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 16-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Deep Politics Timeline - by Tracy Riddle - 22-04-2015, 01:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,924 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair David Guyatt 116 137,648 19-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Voter Suppression in 2018 and before/after in USA Politics Peter Lemkin 1 5,937 18-11-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Google's DEEP involvement with the National Security State...goes back to its beginnings. Peter Lemkin 0 5,266 13-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Deep Event?: Atlanta Airport Shut Down Lauren Johnson 2 6,795 19-12-2017, 07:59 AM
  American Libertarians [Neocons?] Are Remaking Latin American Politics Peter Lemkin 1 6,014 13-08-2017, 04:29 AM
  Electronic Voting and the Deep State George Klees 5 8,899 15-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Deep State; Dark Arts David Guyatt 1 3,939 14-03-2017, 10:09 AM
  Trump and the Deep State Play David Guyatt 1 3,428 18-11-2016, 02:51 PM
  The 2016 Election, Donald Trump and the Deep State by Peter Dale Scott Paul Rigby 1 3,737 02-11-2016, 06:30 AM