Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Rockerfeller
Aaron Russo knew Nicholas Rockerfeller, not David.

Russo was friends with Nicholas Rockefeller, of the infamous Rockefeller business and banking dynasty. Russo eventually ended his close friendship with Nicholas after becoming appalled by the Rockefeller’s and their ambitions. Eleven months before 9/11 Russo had the following exchange with Rockefeller.

(The following is a transcript of an interview with Aaron Russo, which has been included in the documentary ZEITGEIST approximately 1 hour and 46 minutes into the documentary)

"I got a call one day from an attorney woman I knew and she said, ‘would you like to meet one of the Rockefellers?’ I said ‘Sure, I would love to.” And we became friends and he began to divulge a lot of things to me. So he said to me one night, “There’s going to be an event Arron, and out of that event you’re going to see we’re going to go into Afghanistan, so we can run pipelines out of the Caspian. We’re going to go into Iraq to take the oil and establish a base in the middle east and we’re going to go into Venezuela and get rid of Chavez.

The first two they’ve accomplished, Chavez they didn’t accomplish. And he said you’re going to see guys going into caves looking for people that they’re never going to find. He was laughing about the fact that you have this war on terror – there’s no real enemy. He’s talking about how by having this war on terror you can never win it because it’s an eternal war and so you can always keep taking people’s liberties away. I said how are you going to convince people this war is real, and he said THE MEDIA.

The media can convince everybody its real. You keep talking about things, you keep saying things over and over and over again and eventually people believe it. You know you created the federal reserve in 1913 through lies, you create 9/11 which is another lie, through 9/11 you fight a war on terror and now all of a sudden you go into Iraq which was another lie, and now they’re going to do Iran. And it’s all one thing leading to another leading to another leading to another!

And I said, ‘Why are you doing this for, what’s the point of this thing? You have all the money in the world you ever want, you have all the power, you’re hurting people its not a good thing,’ and he would say ‘What do you care about the people for? Take care of yourself and take care of your family.’

And then I said to him, ‘What are the ultimate goals here?’ He said, ‘The ultimate goal is to get everybody in this world chipped with an RFID chip, and have all money be on those chips and everything on those chips. And if anybody wants to protest what we do or violate what we want, we just turn off their chip."
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
David Rockerfeller - by Magda Hassan - 06-04-2009, 10:07 AM
David Rockerfeller - by Peter Lemkin - 06-04-2009, 12:38 PM
David Rockerfeller - by Magda Hassan - 06-04-2009, 12:43 PM
David Rockerfeller - by Peter Lemkin - 06-04-2009, 12:47 PM
David Rockerfeller - by Myra Bronstein - 07-04-2009, 04:49 AM
David Rockerfeller - by Peter Lemkin - 07-04-2009, 08:05 AM
David Rockerfeller - by Magda Hassan - 07-04-2009, 02:55 PM
David Rockerfeller - by Ed Jewett - 27-05-2009, 07:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  David Ray Griffin (1939-2022) - We have lost a giant in the 911-Truth community! Peter Lemkin 0 1,414 04-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  David Cameron & the History leading up to him Magda Hassan 3 4,688 25-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  David Rockefeller's arrival in Chile Ed Jewett 2 3,189 19-01-2011, 12:10 AM
  Iran Contra Connections to the Oklahoma City Bombing, by David Hoffman and Alex Constantine Magda Hassan 1 3,828 04-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Report of the Inquiry into the Circumstances Surrounding the Death of Dr David Kelly C.M.G. Magda Hassan 1 4,298 05-02-2010, 02:01 AM