Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunkirk
I'm not sure this is going to help a great deal, Fred, but there certainly was a lot of behind-the-scenes action going on with Hitler.

The curious death if Prince George, Duke of Kent, in a flying boat "accident" in 1942 is one subject you might wish to visit because it was no accident - Churchill had him killed for trying to sneak off with Deputy Fuhrer, Rudolf Hess. The Hess who died in Spandau prison in 1987 was a double killed on order from the British (see "The Murder of Rudolf Hess" by Hugh Thomas for the evidence. Also a Indy article in September 2013 that discussed the reality of this). Hess arrived for "negotiations" in may 1941. He was killed by George Arthur Frank Frost, a Commando who worked directly for Churchill (this has been shown by his son, Martin Frost, a former spook on his website www.martinfrost.ws -- although it will take some searching as it's a vast website and not at all well organised). It is also set pout in the book by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince in their book Double Standards - The Rudolf Hess Cover-up.

The foregoing will provide some background that connects to this. Also 1940 - The Secret War at Shingle Street, which provides evidence to show that Hitler did try to invade Britain but failed miserably, with many of his troops being terribly burned as they sailed through a petrol and oil booby-trapped North Sea.

Although I have not read it myself, I understand that the Dunkirk Miracle is fairly well discussed in Louis Kilzer's book "Churchill's Deception - The Dark Secret that Destroyed Nazi Germany", which was about Churchill convincing Hitler to turn his war machine against Russia instead of Great Britain. A personal anecdote on this: I remember a very old Italian gentleman - if that is the correct description - in his Nineties, who a decade or more ago told me the story when he was in the presence of Churchill's war secretary, Anthony Eden, during 1941 when it was announced that Hitler's had invaded Russia (Barbarossa). Eden slapped his knees in absolute delight and said, "we've won the war, we've won the war".

I'm sure there is a great deal of available information on this on the internet if you try Googling and patiently sift through all the twaddle to find the real nuggets.

From memory I think there is also some interesting information on this forum too, about this subject.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Dunkirk - by Fred Steeves - 22-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Dunkirk - by Tracy Riddle - 22-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Dunkirk - by Drew Phipps - 22-06-2014, 02:56 PM
Dunkirk - by Fred Steeves - 22-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Dunkirk - by David Guyatt - 25-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Dunkirk - by Drew Phipps - 25-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Dunkirk - by Fred Steeves - 26-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Dunkirk - by David Guyatt - 27-06-2014, 07:07 AM