Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
There's a couple of intangibles I can't get much of a handle on; I had a recent 'dream' with me being in bed with my sister, hand on her boob; the sensation was very tangible it seemed, soft, warm, wobbly & squishy. I've mentioned before that with alot of the dream choreography, that places have no discernable identifier, so when I have a dream of walking thru' a concrete underpass, I still somehow 'know' it's 'Berlin'; same thing's happened with ppl, the 'dream' where someone's bending over in front of me, I still somehow 'knew' who it was, by name. It puzzles me, how without visual or audio etc 'identifiers', I still get a handle on who-what-where. I'd put this down to a possibly separate 'incoming' 'cognitive whisper', ie, BBI. My 'sister' in that 'dream', looked nothing like my sister, but still there's that incoming cognition. The film 'Inception' has, logically I think, the maxim that you don't think-up anything 'real', 'cos it'll have holes in it, flaws. There's a logic to that being followed, hence that 'cognition', as I'm theorising it. The fact that the boob was very tactile's an interesting one, it's almost as tho' that too was coming thru' the BBI and at the other end of the transmission it was a real boob. I've not had a tactile sensation like that in a dream before. There would be a reason for the effort; the program's 'all' about instilling shame and guilt which are intended to dissolve/corrode from the inside - THIS IS VERY MUCH THE CRUX OF 'THE PROGRAM'. And, 'course, I'd start getting a load of "incest" refs.

I was cogitating over a bit in Pentagons brain a couple of nights ago, 'Drone Wars'; I've had alot of these refs, but I think I'd only recognised the point in parallel - I'm the drone. There's been a million-gazillion times I've had my mind & senses refed in realtime, vis & auditory; this is why, I suspect, they do this - schiz 'train'/torture-murder, 'cos if a gaggle of psychopathic silicon chimps're in your head all the time, they're going to take-over it - surely, that's certain... The bit in the scans below (the Chapter26 is thrown-in for fun), about directing biohybrids with a 'reward' sensation (just a couple of weeks ago I got "rewards good behaviour" - & this is the point here I'm going to try to make-); that's all well & good, but what about the tandom sensation of 'threat'/disincentive. I've long wondered how it is that I 'get' msg's that don't come with any auditory, visual, pain, muscle twitch or other overt synch-ref; what it is that makes me 'heads-up' to this & not that. I'm theorising that it's that 'threat' thing, tho' I think it's possible to still be a 'cognitive echo'-type thing, literally an immediate repeat but ever-so slightly out of phase, so that it 'echos'. But the thing I'm thinking, is that, I really don't like heights, and whether by later suggestion/false memory, I 'feel' I can trace this to when I was 2yrs old, & was held over a waterfall at arms length (it did happen); same type of thing with cats/kittens; all mine have been strays (and I've had quite alot); the adult strays take a long time to come-'round, but when they do, they really do - under yer feet & on yer chest like shadows, but the kittens who're rescued at c.3-6months, they never seem to loose it, that 'edge', 'cos it's been the only thing they've known, to be 'edgy', where the adult cats've gone-thru' it and learned other stuff. So that 'fear'/'threat'/"run"/"hide" thing's very potent. So, I'm pondering as to whether the 'msg's are cued with that sudden, subliminal, sense. So, when you get "die muthafukka die" it comes with an emotional package of radio-frequency "oh shit", & when you're asked "How do they make all the crows fly into the barn?", the answer is that "You 'tell' 'em there's food in there"; in the same way, if 'they' want you to do, think, like, you get the incentive vibe, & then they kill you with a manufactured intent.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8327&stc=1][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8328&stc=1]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8329&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   PentBr1Pt5Ch24.p410-411.JPG (Size: 613.31 KB / Downloads: 26)
.jpg   PentBr2Pt5Ch24.p412-413.JPG (Size: 479.47 KB / Downloads: 27)
.jpg   PentBrpt5Ch26PentBrp488.jpg (Size: 245.52 KB / Downloads: 29)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 15-04-2016, 04:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,898 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,951 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,854 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle