Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
Oh! sirensirensirens 5:21pm - been working on this one for all of a few days, psyche aspects of shitehoundery - the Hero Complex and it's effects and collaterals-

Helmig 1Ed Helmig Professor Donahue PSY136IC11/3/14 - http://www.academia.edu/9661026/Psycholo...ro_Complex

The Hero Complex

Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist and founder of analytical psychology, found that the phenomenon of fragmented identity (Ben's "I'm a sweetheart", I'm a serial killer') can result in what he referred to as complexes. A complex is a core pattern of emotions, memories, perceptions, and wishes in the personal unconscious organized around a common theme, such as power or status (the last synthetic telepathy I had, c.Nov2013, "Powwerrr!"; I'm top sniper') (Schultz, D. & Schultz, S., 2009).The hero complex, also known as hero syndrome or superhero complex (lots & lots of "Superhero" & "gods" references, & a 24'.gif sent by Ben' of the hero leaping off shipping containers to apprehend the miscreant), is an inherent desire to help others. It is a compulsion to help make the world right. The hero complex is not officially a disorder or disease although there is an increasing amount of people who suffer from it. Those who suffer from it tend to feel like they do not understand what is wrong with them, or feel that the current life they live is insufficient. The inability to perform to expectations in one's profession or the failure to master a specific craft, as well as influences from popular culture might be considered the main factors of the development of the hero complex. (The majority of references that I get are from tv/film/comic books & fantasy culture'))

While certainly admirable, the hero complex has negative side-effects on the individual and those around them. If taken to the extreme, it could lead to the person becoming exhausted or depressed due to being powerless to protect everyone. They are very idealistic people, to the point that they struggle to face the reality that it's not humanly possible to save everyone (hence their Tesco'-refs? "Every little helps"?. Their compulsive heroism can also make them easy to manipulate (in the Nazi state, the V-manner/Vertrauensmann, were supposed to be recruited from those having as little culture, common sense, objectivity and logic as possible.' There's a hierarchy; those with the mind machine, the psychopaths charm the cyber Ted Bundys, and the PR' narrative networks' nous, manipulate those without). Someone who recognizes this can influence them and use their compassion to trick them or discourage them (a full-spectrum hard' & soft' influencing; Ben's "Would you rather have $10,000, or the ability to control bees?"). Other times, an individual may force themselves into a situation to save someone without knowing the whole picture, making matters worse. This happens frequently to vigilante heroes, ordinary people who act outside of the law and police forces to administer justice on their own. If the vigilantes are not well- trained or well-intentioned, they could cause as many problems as the criminals they intend to stop (Footnote1 See below). In many circumstances, the situations someone with the hero complex tries to tackle are very difficult and self-created in order to get a sense of self-worth. This is quite common when people are in a profession where they aren't doing that well but want to feel good about themselves. Thus, they are easily prone to bragging about the nature of their achievements and the difficulties of the job. They like to act as a rescuer for others even when unnecessary and feel like they have a burden to carry (Ben's quite the braggard, "I'm a character" in every email; something of the flava' of social misfits but internet party animals. See below ** LL competition I'll drop that one in somewhere later bored of this atm). Often their actions may be considered odd by others and this leads to more seclusion and depression (Ben's "black dog" (of despair)?, unusual ref., 2008, poached from Churchill). Civil servants, nurses and fire-fighters are quite susceptible to this problem and may commit arson and crime for thrill-seeking and revenge aswell. However, most of the actions are simply a desperate need to compensate for past failures. (Apparently, quite the attention-seeker, often getting banned for a week or two, on Luelinks, for inappropriate posts; often went out of his way to show that he'd charm them into relenting; his name on LL was apparently Jerry Garcia, of the Grateful Dead'…).

Those who are most commonly known to develop and claim to have the hero complex are fire-fighters and police officers. In July of 2004, a 27 year old transit police officer Joseph Rodriguez was accused of placing a bomb in Times Square subway station. It had caused a blast that injured him (The gold-standard of superhero self-envictimisation, & "Revenge") minutes after he warned commuters of an impending explosion. Rodriguez was set to be retired on a psychological disability pension two days after the bomb exploded. Other law enforcement officials had suggested that he wanted a courageous act to cap his four-year career with the force, or to keep it from ending. On March 22, 2009, a 19 year old Caleb Lacey was arrested for setting fire to a neighbor's apartment building in North Lawrence, New York. Lacey, who was a volunteer firefighter, had poured gasoline on the stairwell, and then waited at the fire station for the alert. The NYPD explained, "The person setting the fire wants to be a hero in saving lives or in putting out the fire". Both Rodriguez and Lacey are examples of individuals who tried and failed at their mission of becoming recognized as a hero. (Cyber-anonymity procures individualisation & dispenses with guilt or a reasoned demonstration of evidences a Get out of gaol free' card; No.18's "Protected by the law").

The hero complex isn't defined as an official disorder in the current version of the DSM, however it is a real problem to many civil servants and other individuals in today's society. It might not be in the current DSM due to the fact that it is loosely defined, and can be related to multiple other issues and disorders (There's a mass of psychotic pathologies in there). The desire to be a hero can also become an obsession, referred to as the Messiah Complex ("gods", "Glaswegian devil worshippers", Ben's "Lucifer/Lockmat666") or Chronic Hero Syndrome (Ben's "Secretly Batman"), when a person is incapable of turning away from someone who needs help. However, the hero complex can also be related to diseases. Munchausen syndrome by proxy could be closely considered to be related to the hero complex. Someone who has Munchausen syndrome by proxy acts as if the individual that he or she is caring for has a physical or mental illness ("doctors/disease/cure/mad/crazy/cleanse" & "teachers/reform"), even when the person is not really sick. The adult perpetrator directly produces lies about illness in another person under his or her care, usually a child under 6 years of age. It is considered a form of abuse by the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children. However, cases have been reported of adult victims. Munchausen syndrome by proxy could certainly be considered related to the hero syndrome (references from the narrative template are far too quick and long-term consistent to be put-on' this is real thinking'). By basing both problems under the same premise, the individual is attempting to be admired by those around them as an unselfish, caring and heroic person; it's clear that these difficulties could possibly be associated with one another. There are a lot of other disorders and diseases that could relate to the hero complex which, along with other complexes, is most likely the reason it isn't defined in the DSM.

Popular culture ("MatrixMatrixMatrix", "GameOfThrones" etc.) is another source that could be thought of as an influence on those who develop the hero complex (Very many by proportion refs are from light entertainment, pop culture, fantasy). Some of the most widely known figures in popular culture are considered to have the hero complex themselves. Batman is one of the most recognized icons known to suffer from the hero complex. Batman is known to often push himself to his very physical limits to save people, and ends up wearing himself out. He spends countless hours watching over and protecting the city at his own expense. Another example of a popular culture icon is Mr. Incredible from the Disney movie The Incredibles. In the story, Mr. Incredible retires from the superhero life but has a difficult time giving up his past of being a popular superhero. He eventually costs himself his job when tempted by the possibility of becoming a superhero again. He is also easily manipulated by the villain in the film who knows how much Mr. Incredible loves being admired by the public for his heroism. These illustrations of popular culture icons suffer from the hero complex, and can be examples of influence on individuals who could potentially develop these problems by imitating these characters. Many who develop the hero complex believe that they could do more, if they could find a superpower, or utilize magic, or are rich. Some wait quietly, and without detection, believing that they will receive these powers. Although it is less likely to be a reason for the development of the hero complex, a person's background knowledge of pop -culture icons should be considered when determining whether or not an individual is suffering from the hero complex. (Comic book heros, gangsterism & admiration of the ruthlessness of the Russian Mafia)

The hero complex does not provoke grave complications as long as the person stays occupied with one's own "mission". However, as soon as it is "accomplished", there comes the period of the confrontation with reality, which provokes nothing more than deception and depression. So, among the most common psychological consequences of the hero complex is disillusionment. Since the hero complex is not recognized as an official disorder, its treatment options are limited to similar disorders that are officially recognized. Someone who suffers from the hero complex can still find other ways to be treated. Someone who goes to see a mental health professional can use talk therapy as a way of reducing the stress and depression they've developed (Deranged & deluded superhero'-wannabes, who no-one understands, real-world cringing wretches, palid & spotty, sitting in a room, bleating about their dysfunctions with a host of other Darth Vader-suit owners? Hardly, they don't even recognise their dysfunction. I remember how Ben' used to bleat about old people getting in his way in the supermarket & taking too long at ATM's & how he hated "Sorry"). Another way to treat someone who suffers from the hero complex is to have them participate in group therapy with others who claim to have it as well. Eventually, the awareness of reality will lead to depression and disappointment, which are recognized problems in the DSM and can be taken care of by mental health professionals. Treatment options include medications and therapy sessions that will help an individual deal with the after effects of the hero complex.
Although heroism is an admirable quality to have, it can become just as harmful when used to boost ones ego or for undeserved admiration. The hero complex is an issue that isn't widely acknowledged but is a problem that shouldn't be ignored. There are many real life examples of people who suffer from it as well as representations in popular culture. Heroism, particularly in a civil servant occupation, can inspire people to greatness. Heroes are an important part of our culture because they represent the best of us. They provide examples of the good in people and should be admired for their accomplishments. However, misguided heroism, or heroism for the wrong reasons, can turn that positive motivation into a negative entity (Liars, bullshitters, frauds, manipulators for effect). The fixation with being special and gaining recognition can lead people into risky decisions that hurt, rather than help a situation. The real heroes are often the ones who don't receive metals [sic], who do the job because they have to, not for the glory. The hero complex is a complicated issue that some people have to deal with. It is a real problem that real people live with. It's a subject that shouldn't be overlooked, and will hopefully become commonly recognized in the future.

They like to reference that one of my favourite films is Hero', like a secret-language boo-yah back at chya' Aesop's fox. [click, right ear]
FOOTNOTE1 they could cause as many problems as the criminals they intend to stop: A point I made a few years ago, to the walls', after which I got & still do/will get, "grenade" refs; this program' of apparently state-torture-murder the impression given, of stressing, taunting, goading, inciting actions in the target/victim; the Channel4 program, Hunted', had a line on it towards the end of the series, to "escalate to deescalate", of making public mass media appeals to find the hunted'. This struck a chord with the taunting & goading I've had an enormous amount of winding-up, to a plan. A report in yesterdays MoS, Betrayal beyond belief: This top officer was targeted by double cop killer Dale Cregan. His force's response? To sell his home to a family - but NOT tell them of threat' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hreat.html reminded me of one of the first reports I'd heard/read on this case; it reported that Dale Cregan was retaliating for the police "harassment" of his family. It struck me that this might well be the same program' in action against me. I know what these psychopaths are capable of mocking, laughing at you' & taunting at the noises I'd be making whilst they were subjecting me to the astonishing pain of synthetic trigeminal/migrainous neuralgia in my head & on tv my own special tv feed, & that during 180 days of it, stultifying pain, & this is not 1% of what they do to entertain themselves. The people behind this are genuinely extremist authoritarians, sado-narcissists, militarist uber-aggressive psychopathologies stacked-up one on top of the other, who confess' themselves envictimised superdooperheros & gods. It seems to me to be entirely possible that such an adapted & overtly aggressive total control' program' was in operation against Cregans family [neuralgic left side top lower jaw sets-in, as well as a sudden few sirens outside 5:35pm 18July'16] to force a resolution "escalate to deescalate" the situation of a murderer being on the run. Cregan conformed' to the psychological operation. WPC's Bone & Hughes died as a result.

I'm revisiting this from c.2012/<'13, having been recently looking at the hero complex & this article in the paper. The shitehounds feed on strife & chaos. (I'd pondered where the significance of when I'd mentioned Ben's "confederate", Shok Teenik'/Sippo Kahmi, Dale Thornes' avata on DPF suddenly became a blokie in a Confederate army cap, leaning out a car door, holding a large camera over his face; it's taken about 2yrs to suss that Dale'. In a similar way to the "grenades", I used to get ref'ed every country under the sun, but "Why no Russia? Huh?", now of course - it's all Russia-this' & Russia-bloody-that'; yesterday, a siren went-off to "authoritarian"… - parrots & playground mimicry).

Ahh, just sussed another ref; The Dales' gets it, & Yorkshire', as in The Yorkshire Dales', .. hmm, shitehounds.

In short then, from what I know about civic policing black operations in Britain, I think it's entirely consistent that there's a direct line of responsibility from that martial policing' to the murders of WPC's Bone & Hughes; I used to know a wretched little man, IRA supporter & alcoholic (friend of firend) who, when asked about Jean McConville, grinned and treated himself to a shrug & "Casualties of war, mate". Same fucking people. In instigating a program' such as this, at the highest level (from whatever shithoundery it's sourced), the risk' factor has obviously been deemed to be acceptable'. They're completely corpulent & intoxicated, these sado-narcissistic goosestepping land molluscs.

As a muse, it configures with something I've considered about Erdogan; there's surely been some very dirty business between Erdogans Turkey & ISIL. Some of those bombings in Turkey that are attributed to ISIL have been of Kurdish peace demonstrations. The Turkish assaults against the Kurds have enormously outweighed their assaults against ISIL; that those Kurdish peace demos have been targeted, works to a dirty agenda' quite well, too Kurds are killed; Turkey is envictimised'; there are calls then for more aggressive & authoritarian aktions/policing & Erdogan takes a step towards his executive power indulgence - à la his hero, Herr Hitler the Austrian house painter hisself: the shitehounds are extremist authoritarians too. Erdogan is batshit; the shitehounds are batshit. In this picture I'm painting of the deaths of these PC's, there's a "silver" lining. I think I'm right in saying this is CIA thinking', but there's no copywrite on psychopathology.

This "escalate to deescalate"; a term used in conjunction with the public broadcast appeal tactic: from that Mail report "Sources told this newspaper that after his conviction, 33-year-old Cregan confessed that while on the run, he had considered killing ACC Heywood after seeing him make an appeal for him to hand himself in. … The force considered the threat to be genuine and so decided, highly unusually, to step in and help the officer move house. … GMP said it spent almost £30,000 on arranging the move for ACC Heywood, who was paid an estimated £100,000 a year."

The fella who'd said this on the "Hunted" program, is I believe this fella - Peter Bleks' Bleksley is a South London bad boy who realised he'd have more fun catching crooks than becoming one himself. After joining the Met Police he went on to become one of the force's most innovative and successful undercover cops; he took on international drugs gangs, the IRA and the Mafia and put hundreds of criminals behind bars. Bleks had to go into witness protection when a contract was put on his head and he found "telling lie upon lie" the toughest challenge of all. Bleks says he has caught every murderer he ever chased and believes the key to hunting down fugitives is to get inside their heads: "we used to have a saying in the cops that a body always floats they always come up for air."

"Telling lie upon lie", hah, yeah, good ol' Bleks. (maybe).

I've been subject of a large (maybe even bigger) array for ages, of stressing & taunting & goading tactics, specifically designed to wind-me-the-fuck-up. Not much point in detailing them here, but CSDIC, Alexander Kennedy & Zersetzung're all in there in bulk & for years and years. Perhaps these self-nominating "hard men" were deliberately hiding behind skirts in the stoked-up environment they worked to create, with a known killer, armed to the teeth. And so I get "convicted murderer" references. Arseholes. They get a kick out of literally torturing people to death, in detail, under a microscope, who they know full well are guilt-free in fact & law, & tune-in to watch murder by suicide, laughing, taunting still, & the ref "this is England".

<font size="4">[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLKcQDNGGtU [/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLKcQDNGGtU
http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/the-hunters
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 19-07-2016, 05:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,898 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,951 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,854 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle