Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
I get those occasionally and got one yesterday, which makes it weird to see it posted by somebody else. It is like a glittering expanding prism. Almost a temporary blindness. You've drawn it very well and the spokes contain glittering prism rainbow colors as if the eye optics had been interfered with by tiny glass shards that disrupted the white light. The one I had yesterday was shaped like your #2 drawing. Mine also felt right eye oriented.

I read the Wikipeida entry on Scintillating Scotoma and see it is brain-based and occurs with optical processing in the brain. That would make sense seeing the symptoms and shape. Interesting that you are visually seeing a misfiring of the eyesight electrical nerve processes in the brain like a backflow projection onto the body's visual sensors.

Mine have no migrane associated with them (short of dealing with moderators lol)...

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Albert Doyle - 11-10-2016, 06:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,898 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,951 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,854 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle